Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I just looked at her PINK stuff and all I can say is Do Not Want. No offense but she kinda looks derp. No thanks.

Outside of VS she looks just fine in fact she's actually kinda pretty, but she's definitely not my ideal type for lingerie. Adriana Yes, Miranda (after getting pregos) Yes, Kate Yes, Tyra Yes.

I'm pretty sure Lindsay's new Gorgeous commercial was shot in Prague. Wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in the Christmas commercial and did just that because she was by herself the entire time.

She said on her Twitter that she was shooting the holiday commercial. In the pictures of her by herself she's not wearing the Gorgeous bra (it looks like a Dream Angels bra), and there were also pictures of her shooting with Candice wearing the fashion show t-shirt.

https://twitter.com/#!/LindzEllingson/s...683059437682688

I forgot about this picture, but again, I think it was for the possible Dream Angels commercial which could be part of the actual commercial, but the Christmas commercial is looking to be very dark with red being the main color and dark pink, black, and white. These Dream Angels bras and their bright pastel colors look kind of out of place. Not to mention that coincidentally everyone that I think is wearing a DA bra has on a pair of wings. I'm sure if you saw it you would think the same. The fashion show t-shirt is obviously another holiday commercial in itself.

There were also pics of her and Erin and Candice exiting the set as well as one pic of her and Doutzen and she stayed for like 3-4 days while Alessandra stayed only for 2... I guess we'll see.

ETA: Apparently Alessandra will be at the opening of the Honolulu store.

I just hope the commercial come out to Valentine Dayish....from the roses and all the red in previews I've been able to see it could easily go that way. It also looks like a couple girls (Adriana, Lily and Candice) are the main girls in the commercial, which doesn't surprise me...like I said as long as it's not to Valentine Dayish.

Hey Missy you've forgotten the most important thing. Screw the Valentine's type shots, Bay got his EXPLOSIONS!! (i.e sparklers streaming down on Candice or Erin btw I seriously can't tell them apart). SPARKLERS! Woooosh! Make it rain on them hoes. ;p

I'd say it's highly possible she will :( ^

Ale doesn't seem that involved in the company anymore. It's been like this for almost two years now and it doesn't seem to be getting better. If I was a betting person I'd guess that the only reason Ale is still with VS is for the paycheck.

ATM there's just no room for Ale, let alone Adriana who's barely being used as much as she used to. Same with Miranda and Doutzen :( Let's face it, it's the Candice/Erin+Tons of other random girls + Random Pink Gals show and VS seems ok with that.

Adriana is the new Heidi

Ale is the new Tyra

Candice is the Old Adriana/Ale/Miranda x4 bajillion

Erin is wannabe Candice

Lindsay is the wannabe Erin (RIGHT?! Can't tell them bitches apart... or are they the same person... words to think about people)

Miranda is the old Karolina

Doutzen's just Doutzen

The Pink Girls are coming out of every orifice O.o

It looks as if Adriana has several scenes by herself as well as Lily (both of them have about 4 or more) Plus Lily has one where she is laying in flowers/roses so I think she's got a few more and of course Candice with her sparkly strut with her wings...the others just kind of blend in, but it will all be how the editing comes out

It looks as if Adriana has several scenes by herself as well as Lily (both of them have about 4 or more) Plus Lily has one where she is laying in flowers/roses so I think she's got a few more and of course Candice with her sparkly strut with her wings...the others just kind of blend in, but it will all be how the editing comes out

lol where do u saw that :blink: , can u post it here? please :)

I have a few contacts that send me inside information/photos/previews/videos before official news and etc has been released. Unfortunately I can't post them here I'm only allowed to share with my Lima-Fans team. I've been cleared to speak about them though.

I have a few contacts that send me inside information/photos/previews/videos before official news and etc has been released. Unfortunately I can't post them here I'm only allowed to share with my Lima-Fans team. I've been cleared to speak about them though.

oh i see but can u tell when its gonna come out :)

And before any of you say anything snarky about LS not having contacts or having seen any pictures, she has as have myself and a few select fans of Lima-Fans.com

A little more info for you guys.

Adriana will have up to 3-4 solo commercials/spots within the main commercial. One of her in a opera house, one in black panties, one in red panties outside, not sure about the 4th. LS is she filming on the steps in front of the Opera House? or is just the other girls?

Also give me 15 mins before you call. I'm going to jump in the shower really quick!

I just hope they use Adriana's solo scenes because it wouldn't be surprising if she gets screw all over lol. Also i hope they don't use the solo shot of Candice walking with the big wings because girlfriend looks terrible on it, her hips scare the hell out of me :ninja:

Dri has two different in the Opera House i think, one with just the lingerie & other with the red robe or are those two different scenes?

The shot of her walking on the bridge with the guys standing on either side of her on the ladders doing EXPLOSIONS?!! :rofl: If that was her then yeah I agree she's incredibility thin looking :( On the bright side she seems to have gained some weight since then... that or VS is getting really good at airbrushing.

Also looked like Ale might have had at least one solo. She looked pretty with the wings, and I do agree with you MissLimaVzla. From what we've seen, the commercial almost seems more geared towards valentine's

Red, Pink, Purple, White and Black being the primary colors, lots of roses and some white and silvery purpleish looking wings? Doesn't seem very x-mas like to me.

& i can already see the "ZOMG! SHE LOOKS SO FREAKING AMAZING PERFECT HOT, SEXY, BEAUTIFUL" from her fans :banghead:

I hate to admit it but Lily looks pretty hot, i like her scene walking with the roses a lot but i wish it was Ale since it looks like an Opening/Closing scene :( Im pretty sure Doutzen also has a solo scene as well as Erin, not sure about Lindsay though & i have no idea about Lais, i just know she's there haha

Normally I'm not a fan of Lily but she did look very pretty with the roses. Do you think the jacket she's wearing is part of the shoot, or she was just wearing it cause it was cold outside? I'd love to see her walking around the streets of prague throwing the roses and stripping the jacket off. That'd be hot if done correctly.