Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lais is 100% in the commercial .... & it should be out the day of Fashion Show right? I know the catalogue for Christmas comes out officially around Oct 20th but im not sure if the Christmas commercial premieres during the Show

As for the FB, we should be seing the picture anyday now because the catalogue pictures are slowly coming out already & we should be seing the FB in any moment

Last year we had the bra reveal on Oct 6

VS gave Modelina details surrounding the bra around that date, but we had the official catalogue picture of the bra and majority of the holiday pictures and the first Christmas cover on September 30th last year. It wasn't put on the site for real until a couple weeks later, but it was posted at BZ well before then.

Exactly i said officially because we always get the VS pictures at least a good three or two weeks before they are on the site, & we're already getting Christmas pictures from all the girls so the FB picture should be out any day now, however officially we will se it in October i guess as well as the catalogue cover & the rest of the videos & crap they do for Christmas.

For the commercial i have no idea, somebody from the US should know when the hell did they premiere the commercial on TV the past few years, but: im just excited i'll get to see the commercial on Tv this year haha i hope it doesn't suck >.<, i also wonder if they will use the same footage from Christmas for another products before christmas again, that kind of ruins the surprise from the whole christmas thing IMO

Exactly i said officially because we always get the VS pictures at least a good three or two weeks before they are on the site, & we're already getting Christmas pictures from all the girls so the FB picture should be out any day now, however officially we will se it in October i guess as well as the catalogue cover & the rest of the videos & crap they do for Christmas.

For the commercial i have no idea, somebody from the US should know when the hell did they premiere the commercial on TV the past few years, but: im just excited i'll get to see the commercial on Tv this year haha i hope it doesn't suck >.<, i also wonder if they will use the same footage from Christmas for another products before christmas again, that kind of ruins the surprise from the whole christmas thing IMO

true :)

I like Doutzen's cover she looks so classic in it. I am not fan of Miranda but her cover is good, she's looks pretty in it. Chanel is so so not so great, but is not bad either. I really do not like Adriana cover I think is pretty bad.

thanks for all the info, is almost october, so pretty soon will know how the fantasy bra would look like.

when is the fashion show going to come out november or december? I think last year was in december

here:)

post-51132-0-1446080005-37164_thumb.jpg

thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Why they had to use Candice for trillion time? So annoying. I. am tired of Candice

they could have use Lais instead so much better so much prettier.

I'm pretty sure Lindsay's new Gorgeous commercial was shot in Prague. Wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in the Christmas commercial and did just that because she was by herself the entire time. I'm also pretty sure a new bra was shot for too, so we will probably see that commercial before the Christmas commercial.

Really? I would be more than happy if Lindsay doesn't make it to the Christmas commercial :ninja: & they're getting another bra out before christmas? They just got Showstopper, Gorgeous & Unforgettable out

Love Dri & Doutzen's cover, a lot better than the newsstands cover, Chanel & Miranda are kind of meh

You know what they need to relaunch? The Supermodel fragance, i can't believe they're not selling it anymore

& there's a new Pink event with the most random pairing of all times

Fighting Illini Fest �" Oct 20

Time - Saturday at 9:00am - October 31 at 12:00pm

Location - University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign @ Lot 31 (Across from the stadium between First and Oak)

Created By - Victoria's Secret Pink

Get ready to party with PINK & Girl Talk at the Fighting Illini Fest on October 20, 5-9PM!

Plus!

* Meet PINK models Chanel and Elsa

* Play carnival-style games and win PINK prizes

* Shop all-new Illini gear at the PINK pop-up store

* Music by DJ Irie & new opening act to be announced soon

Click here to download your invite www.bit.ly/IlliniFestInvit​e or text PARTY to 877465 and we’ll text it to your phone. Message and data rates may apply.

Keep up to date on the hottest PINK parties and not-to-be-missed campus events at www.bit.ly/PINKParty.

VS PINK Faccebook

I'm pretty sure Lindsay's new Gorgeous commercial was shot in Prague. Wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in the Christmas commercial and did just that because she was by herself the entire time.

She said on her Twitter that she was shooting the holiday commercial. In the pictures of her by herself she's not wearing the Gorgeous bra (it looks like a Dream Angels bra), and there were also pictures of her shooting with Candice wearing the fashion show t-shirt.

https://twitter.com/#!/LindzEllingson/s...683059437682688

post-100-1317352020_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure Lindsay's new Gorgeous commercial was shot in Prague. Wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't in the Christmas commercial and did just that because she was by herself the entire time.

She said on her Twitter that she was shooting the holiday commercial. In the pictures of her by herself she's not wearing the Gorgeous bra (it looks like a Dream Angels bra), and there were also pictures of her shooting with Candice wearing the fashion show t-shirt.

https://twitter.com/#!/LindzEllingson/s...683059437682688

I forgot about this picture, but again, I think it was for the possible Dream Angels commercial which could be part of the actual commercial, but the Christmas commercial is looking to be very dark with red being the main color and dark pink, black, and white. These Dream Angels bras and their bright pastel colors look kind of out of place. Not to mention that coincidentally everyone that I think is wearing a DA bra has on a pair of wings. I'm sure if you saw it you would think the same. The fashion show t-shirt is obviously another holiday commercial in itself.

Who the hell is Elsa? lol

Elsa Hosk. A really cute freckled model from Sweden, she's been getting a lot of PINK time lately. She meshes well with the line, IMO... Although it is a random event with Chanel, it's still her first! I won't be surprised if she walks in the show, she seems like a promising pick-up.

If Elsa doesn't walk the show im going to laugh so hard because she's pretty much everywhere in the Pink section & she's doing an event now but it would be so typicall VS to leave out of the show lol, but i like her a lot so i hope she gets casted