Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

It sounds like BS to me, if they're going to drop her because she isn't popular enough then they shoul drop Doutzen, Candice, Erin, Lily, Chanel & Lindsay first ...

However, i do think Miranda could be leaving after the show but i doubt that is because "she is not popular enough" ... We'll see what happens in Dec/Jan

It sounds like BS to me, if they're going to drop her because she isn't popular enough then they shoul drop Doutzen, Candice, Erin, Lily, Chanel & Lindsay first ...

However, i do think Miranda could be leaving after the show but i doubt that is because "she is not popular enough" ... We'll see what happens in Dec/Jan

LOLLLLLLLLL Miranda is so damn popular

post-3451-0-1446079859-46656_thumb.jpg

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com

Aw ONTD! My home!

The reason I'm not on BZ much is because of that wondrous place. :blush:

As for Miranda, I don't give a f*ck about the girls anymore. At all. VS has really just become a joke to me, as are the shows. :ninja:

As for Chris Urea or Urenea of w.e the hell this basic chick's name is, I called it!!!: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2616977

This.

The whole the Fantasy Bra being her last hurrah thing has been seen before (Marisa) and so has the missing the Christmas commercial while not preggers (Karolina)... We'll know soon enough anyway.

In other news, new behind the scenes pics here.

Technically, Karolina didn't miss the 2008 commercial. She filmed it. VS just edited her out of the TV version.

post-100-1313892768_thumb.jpg

Alessandra on the other hand has gotten the short end of the stick a couple of times. She didn't do the 2004 or 2010 commercials. Based on her tweets she didn't film this year's commercial for as long as the other angels did. They were still shooting for another two days after she was back in the US getting snapped by paparazzi. Wonder if she'll get the "blink and you'll miss her treatment" again.

The only "true angel" is starting to resemble another "true angel" named Candice :rofl:

And look... the same wings they used last commercial. Yay! I guess VS wants to save money? Hmm perhaps instead of using the same wings VS shouldn't take 5-6 woman to the Czech Republic for a week.? That's not cheap last time I checked.

Ooo's they could save lots of money... and keep the US dollar right where it belongs, in the good ole` US of A. Go Go recession.

And look... the same wings they used last commercial. Yay! I guess VS wants to save money? Hmm perhaps instead of using the same wings VS shouldn't take 5-6 woman to the Czech Republic for a week.? That's not cheap last time I checked.

Ooo's they could save lots of money... and keep the US dollar right where it belongs, in the good ole` US of A. Go Go recession.

They only flew Ale for two days, Doutzen for 3 and the rest for 4. :ninja: But yeah, those wings are overused, they were also in last year's VSFS (on Chanel and Candice if I'm correct) and in the Dream Angels commercial.

The only "true angel" is starting to resemble another "true angel" named Candice :rofl:

You keep saying it and I keep ignoring it. *plugs ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA! :whistle:

Technically, Karolina didn't miss the 2008 commercial. She filmed it. VS just edited her out of the TV version.

post-100-1313892768_thumb.jpg

Alessandra on the other hand has gotten the short end of the stick a couple of times. She didn't do the 2004 or 2010 commercials. Based on her tweets she didn't film this year's commercial for as long as the other angels did. They were still shooting for another two days after she was back in the US getting snapped by paparazzi. Wonder if she'll get the "blink and you'll miss her treatment" again.

so true Alessandra didnt film the 2010 christmas commercial, and still in VS so almost sure Miranda is staying in VS

*Takes a deep breath* The show happens in about 2-and-a-half months, casting hasn't yet that started. The only girls who are actually contracted to do the show are the VS Angels, i.e. Adriana, Alessandra, Miranda, Doutzen, Behati, Candice, Erin, Chanel, Lily and Lindsay. I don't know about the rest but I'll go ahead anyway and say that Marisa and Rosie probably won't be there, while Maryna, Edita, Lais and Izabel probably will. But casting hasn't yet started, as it happens in about 2-and-a-half months.

It'll probably involve 5 or 6 segments, one of which will be PINK and each Angel will get two or three outfits except maybe Behati, there will be a musical number and a lot of unnecessary voiceovers and women in lingerie and it'll be awesome and we'll bitch about it anyways.

Also the twitter that confirmed Andi is a fake.

Or so I've heard.

See you in early November for the real informations.