Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

what's up with the whole vs candice obsession. everytime I go check in the vsallaccess website there is always something new with candice. I am tired of her. there is so many vs models that they don't even use, what is the point to have so many model and just focus on one of them. I don't get it. can somebody explain this to me. They need to rename the website vsallaccessoncandice

You're sick of Candice? HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE SICK OF CANDICE?!!!!111exclamation mark1!!111!!!one! She's only the best model in the world and the most gorgeous thing to ever grace the cosmos. If you don't like Candice than you obviously have no taste and are NOT a true fan of fashion, clothing, models, women, or seeing.

This is a 'Candice Fans Only' zone Excuse yourself... EXCUSE YOURSELF...

/end incredibly sarcastic rant which is merely meant to mirror my new favorite fan-group/fanatics

what's up with the whole vs candice obsession. everytime I go check in the vsallaccess website there is always something new with candice. I am tired of her. there is so many vs models that they don't even use, what is the point to have so many model and just focus on one of them. I don't get it. can somebody explain this to me. They need to rename the website vsallaccessoncandice

You're sick of Candice? HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE SICK OF CANDICE?!!!!111exclamation mark1!!111!!!one! She's only the best model in the world and the most gorgeous thing to ever grace the cosmos. If you don't like Candice than you obviously have no taste and are NOT a true fan of fashion, clothing, models, women, or seeing.

This is a 'Candice Fans Only' zone Excuse yourself... EXCUSE YOURSELF...

/end incredibly sarcastic rant which is merely meant to mirror my new favorite fan-group/fanatics

OMG!!!! someone doesn't foind Cndice to eb the MOST BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS MODEL IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND BEYOND!!!!!!

Candice is THE model that all others try to be like. She is the ONLY model worth mentioning!!!! and don't let anyone tell you difderently.

(the preceeding was done in fun and jest only)

^It's, okay, bb, hush...

The answer to your question basically is: Ed Razek and the PTB at VS saw Candice and thought: damn, that chick is foine, let's put her in lingerie! So they requested her for the fashion show and people went on forum everywhere went "ZOMG! Who's that hot chick in lingerie, could we see more of her*wink, wink, nudge, nudge*" (except Lindsay, who was like "That bitch! I'll never follow her on Twitterz!", which is why we love Lindsay). So VS gave her a catalog contract and since Alessandra and Adriana were making babies (not together, though) they needed a new hot chick that sold, so they gave her more and more pages, so she sold more and more, so they gave her even more pages in the catalog, so she sold even more, so they gave her more outfits to model, so she sold even more and became an ANGEL (like a dozen of other hot and somewhat less hot chicks as well), so... well, I guess you catch my drift.

^It's, okay, bb, hush...

The answer to your question basically is: Ed Razek and the PTB at VS saw Candice and thought: damn, that chick is foine, let's put her in lingerie! So they requested her for the fashion show and people went on forum everywhere went "ZOMG! Who's that hot chick in lingerie, could we see more of her*wink, wink, nudge, nudge*" (except Lindsay, who was like "That bitch! I'll never follow her on Twitterz!", which is why we love Lindsay). So VS gave her a catalog contract and since Alessandra and Adriana were making babies (not together, though) they needed a new hot chick that sold, so they gave her more and more pages, so she sold more and more, so they gave her even more pages in the catalog, so she sold even more, so they gave her more outfits to model, so she sold even more and became an ANGEL (like a dozen of other hot and somewhat less hot chicks as well), so... well, I guess you catch my drift.

Hush? Really? <_<

I'm in a good mood today, so I won't go there.

On-Topic: Yeah, that's pretty much it.

so what you are saying is Candice is more lucky than anything else. right place, right time.

(if any Candice fan was offended by that i apologize. Candice is still the supreme ruler of the modeling universe)

and BB: Never HUSH. your voice is like a siren's. it needs to be heard. (shamless sucking up, yes)

so what you are saying is Candice is more lucky than anything else. right place, right time.(if any Candice fan was offended by that i apologize. Candice is still the supreme ruler of the modeling universe)

and BB: Never HUSH. your voice is like a siren's. it needs to be heard. (shamless sucking up, yes)

That can be said about Behati and Linsday too, who were both late castings for the 2007 show. Jeisa and Heather got ther short-end of the stick when both of them had scheduling conflicts that year.

so what you are saying is Candice is more lucky than anything else. right place, right time.(if any Candice fan was offended by that i apologize. Candice is still the supreme ruler of the modeling universe)

That can be said about Behati and Linsday too, who were both late castings for the 2007 show. Jeisa and Heather got ther short-end of the stick when both of them had scheduling conflicts that year.

as the saying goes: always better to be lucky than good. and all of them have certainly made the most out of it.

^It's, okay, bb, hush...

Hush? Really? <_<

I meant it as a way to calm down the traumatized smiley (hence the "it's okay"). Candice hating is music to my ears.

^It's, okay, bb, hush...

Hush? Really? <_<

I meant it as a way to calm down the traumatized smiley (hence the "it's okay"). Candice hating is music to my ears.

ah, got it. AWESOME

(but don't say the "H" word about the goddess candice. it may cause the unvierse to implode)

^It's, okay, bb, hush...

Hush? Really? <_<

I'm just so used to people yelling at me and wanting me out of topics for expressing perfectly respectful opinions, that I am on the defense ALWAYS. :cry2:

No hard feelings I hope? :flower:

^It's, okay, bb, hush...

Hush? Really? <_<

I'm just so used to people yelling at me and wanting me out of topics for expressing perfectly respectful opinions, that I am on the defense ALWAYS. :cry2:

No hard feelings I hope? :flower:

Of course not :hug:

i think in BZ needs a thread of the pre Victoria secret fashion show 2011 , to discuss about the girls in , out, the segments , the openers ,and more! :D

well i hope Candice open the whole show

Ale open second segment

Adriana open third segment

Miranda open forth segment

Doutzen fifth segment

Behati opening Pink and perfect new girls :heart: in this segment like Marloes Horst , Nina Agdal and Barbara Palvin

btw hope Rosie can appears too , she is so gorgeous!!!