Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Christmas shooting

The multi-day shoot included appearances by Miranda Kerr, Lily Aldridge, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio, Chanel Iman, Doutzen Kroes, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Lindsay Ellingson, Erin Heatherton, Edita Vilkeviciute, and Lais Ribeiro.

http://fashionetc.com/news/fashion/2529-vi...11-ads-campaign

I guess that means she isn't gone after all...

When did Rosie shoot? We got pics of all the girls while shooting & Rosie has been in LA the whole time while all the other girls shot in NYC with Russell, i don't think VS would shoot everyone in NYC except Rosie? ... I think they just threw her name in there :idk:

& i still think that having both Erin & Lindsay at the same time it's not a good idea >.<

Oh god is Kanye dating/sleeping/banging Lais Ribeiro now? Cause they took a picture@!?

Oohs, and they finally got their Hollywood starlet on the runway without having to compromise those silly little qualms about having an "actress" walk for them. Rolling in the bucks for the teeny bopper cult fanatic superfans to queue up to buy tickets for $5000+ for a show that showcases women in skimpy lingerie. Hollywood and the music industry, (depending on their talent for the show this year); Now that's smart business ladies and gentlemen.

Oh god is Kanye dating/sleeping/banging Lais Ribeiro now? Cause they took a picture@!?

I Doubt it. He just crashed/showed up at the Holiday shooting that day. He also took a picture with Doutzen, who was also on set that day. Besides, if Kanye liked Lais, he would have included her name in that Christian Dior Denim Flow song were he name drops 100 models ;) On a sidenote, Izabel tweeted that she was shooting for VS that very same day, but I guess it was a non-holiday catalogue shoot. Also, I'm loving that Edita and Lais were included in the holiday shoot. Now that I think about it, isn't this the third holiday shoot Edita has been apart of for the company?

When did Rosie shoot? We got pics of all the girls while shooting & Rosie has been in LA the whole time while all the other girls shot in NYC with Russell, i don't think VS would shoot everyone in NYC except Rosie? ... I think they just threw her name in there :idk:
I thought that too, but I posted it just in case...

what's up with the whole vs candice obsession. everytime I go check in the vsallaccess website there is always something new with candice. I am tired of her. there is so many vs models that they don't even use, what is the point to have so many model and just focus on one of them. I don't get it. can somebody explain this to me. They need to rename the website vsallaccessoncandice