Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I watched it and you guys are probably going to stare, but Adriana and Erin really didn't fit in imo.

Adriana actually reminded me of a first year model trying to be sexy plus she was very rolly polly looking (weight = good, but not when you can't model it).

Erin who I like btw was very bland, didn't come across as sexy in the slightest. She reminded me of that pretty Highschool girl who happens to be nice to everyone.

On the other hand Chanel I really liked O.O

Lily looked awesome

Ale needed more face time but she looked great

and even Candice was ok

I watched it and you guys are probably going to stare, but Adriana and Erin really didn't fit in imo.

Adriana actually reminded me of a first year model trying to be sexy plus she was very rolly polly looking (weight = good, but not when you can't model it).

Erin who I like btw was very bland, didn't come across as sexy in the slightest. She reminded me of that pretty Highschool girl who happens to be nice to everyone.

Lily looked awesome

and even Candice was ok

I don't get why Ale was in the commercial at all, she had just like 0.6sec of cam time ... Which sucks because she looks great

But at least they are using wings agai, so yay! for that

^Agreed abot Ale.

The only good thing i can say about the commercial is that for the first i think Chanel looks great for VS ... But its so bad, i dont get it ... I hope the Bombshell stuff is better than that

Something is definitely wrong when WE think Chanel actually looks great.

^Agreed abot Ale.
The only good thing i can say about the commercial is that for the first i think Chanel looks great for VS ... But its so bad, i dont get it ... I hope the Bombshell stuff is better than that

Something is definitely wrong when WE think Chanel actually looks great.

Lily looked awesome

and even Candice was ok

As much as I love Erin, you're 100% correct. She was bland, sans any energy, and pretty much looked like a novice with no previous experience in being 'sexy'. Utterly disappointed, to be honest. <_<

Everyone else? Didn't notice anyone but Aless for those .00004 seconds she was it.... Which means those fractions were better than anything anyone else did, which is sad...

This commercial made me wonder: which Angels have never worn wings in a commercial?

Helena, Stephanie, Karen, Daniela and Tyra have worn some in the first campaign, Inés and Laetitia in the first dream Angels, Heidi and Gisele in the Caroll of the Bells one, Alessandra and Adriana in the Uplift one, Karolina in the Dream Angels fragrance one, Miranda in her first few ones, Rosie in the Christmas '10 one, Erin and Candice in the Christmas '11 one, this one adds Chanel and Lily to the list. Have Selita, Izabel, Marisa, Doutzen and Lindsay ever worn some?

I think Izabel never wore wings in commercials & as far as i can remember Doutzen hasn't either ... & Marisa only did three lingerie commercials i think -The first to Body by Victoria & Christmas 2009- im pretty sure she never wore wings in those

• 2 weeks later...

Bombshell Summer Tour Dates

May 12th, Los Angeles - Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio and Erin Heatherton

May 19th, NYC Soho - Adriana Lima

May 25th, VS Michigan Avenue in Chicago - Erin

May 31st, VS Sherway Gardens in Toronto - Doutzen

June 2nd, VS Lincoln Road on South Beach - Alessandra

June 9th, VS Galleria Dallas - Doutzen

Ugh, I was hoping to get someone I WANTED to see in Miami. Oh well. I know where I'm NOT going. :rofl:

COMMENT YOU'D NEVER THOUGHT YOU'D SEE ME WRITE: In that last VS commercial, the Bombshell Summer one... Adriana Lima looked the best she's looked in years.