Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So any guesses on which angels will do the "What Is Sexy" event this year?

2006 - Alessandra, Izabel, Adriana

2007 - Karolina, Heidi

2008 - Karolina, Selita, Adriana

2009 - Doutzen, Adriana

2010 - Miranda, Candice, Rosie, Doutzen

WIS2006.jpg WIS2007.jpg WIS2008.jpg WIS2009.jpg WIS2010.jpg

Not when the main faces of the Bombshell campaign and commercial are Ale, Adriana, Candice and Erin

Those are my guesses. If they are connecting the events (which it looks like they are) most likely it will be those 4 or a combo of them.

Does anyone know if Miranda has started shooting catalogues again? Russell James posted some of Doutzen shooting new VS a few days ago. Miranda had her baby around 2 weeks before Doutzen had hers. It seems weird that she would be shooting before Miranda.

Does anyone know if Miranda has started shooting catalogues again? Russell James posted some of Doutzen shooting new VS a few days ago. Miranda had her baby around 2 weeks before Doutzen had hers. It seems weird that she would be shooting before Miranda.

Well, if you have Facebook, ytou might see more pictures. I don't.

In the mean time...

Overusing Alessandra again, I see... <_< And can anyone explain the rationale behind having Chanel/Lily in the commercials and Lais in the print campaigns?

The only good thing i can say about the commercial is that for the first i think Chanel looks great for VS ... But its so bad, i dont get it ... I hope the Bombshell stuff is better than that