Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

That's a follow-up to their post about the Incredible Launch were they talked about Adriana, Candice and 3 girls they didn't care for (including Erin), sharing the attention.

I figured as much, but my confusion stems from the term 'attention whore'. Honestly, disregarding my bias towards her, Erin really is the most low-key out of those girls. Oh well, I guess when you dislike someone you'll pretty much find anything to use against them.

Two new videos/ads of VS attractions with only Lindsay and Sexy little bride with only LILY?, i mean what the hell is this solo Videos!? for me this is just boring... i like to see at least 2 girls in a VS commercial is more fun to watch all the angels or maybe a couple , but just one? is just boring <_<

Kate Upton = not an Angel. Not on the Supermodel page, not on the Facebook frontpage, no "Meet our Angel" announced, not even a campaign AFAIK.

Two new videos/ads of VS attractions with only Lindsay and Sexy little bride with only LILY?, i mean what the hell is this solo Videos!? for me this is just boring... i like to see at least 2 girls in a VS commercial is more fun to watch all the angels or maybe a couple , but just one? is just boring <_<

A lot of eyes will be on Candice when they send her to Canada. I don't know if pairing her with Doutzen is the best idea though considering Doutzen's body is little more solid. Doutzen might seem bigger than she is standing by Candice, and Candice might seem smaller than she is standing by Doutzen.

A lot of eyes will be on Candice when they send her to Canada. I don't know if pairing her with Doutzen is the best idea though considering Doutzen's body is little more solid. Doutzen might seem bigger than she is standing by Candice, and Candice might seem smaller than she is standing by Doutzen.
My thoughts exactly.

The more info portion announcing the models (or lack thereof) is no longer on the May 5th Calgary and Toronto store events on the VS Facebook page. Lily's info is still up for her NYC event though. Instead of saying a specific time for the signing, the time for the former Candice/Doutzen event just says "Thursday, May 5 at 9:30am - May 31 at 8:00pm" now with all of the specifics gone.

Minor glitch, possible angel combination change, or signing cancellation all together?