Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I usually really like lingerie models to be nice and slim simply because it's a personal preference of mine, but I have no idea how anyone can look at Candice right now and be like: "Hey, you know what? She looks sexy and I really want to wear that *insert VS product here*."

As a matter of fact, if VS is totally cool with her weight right now, whatever, but don't have her next to Lima. I'm not calling Lima fat at all, but out of all the girls she's the 'thicker' one, and having Candice with her at an event just seems beyond stupid. I don't care that those three are their biggest faces, it makes no sense from a visual standpoint.

Is Candice Swanepoel to thin

Is Victoria's Secret Model Candice Swanepoel Too Thin?

By Thailan Pham

Update Thursday March 31, 2011 04:15 PM EDT Originally posted Thursday March 31, 2011 04:15 PM EDT

When South African stunner Candice Swanepoel made an appearance Wednesday in Los Angeles to model the new line of swimwear by Victoria's Secret, her slight figure caused a major stir.

Overnight, buzz cropped up about Swanepoel's seemingly shocking weight loss, given that she appeared thinner in L.A. than she had in photos taken only months earlier. HollywoodLife.com went so far as to call her "scarily, skeletally, stick-thin" and CBSNews.com called her "startlingly slim."

Swanepoel spoke with Hollyscoop.com at a Victoria's Secret event on Wednesday and told them what keeps her thin. "My diet. Stress and a lot of traveling kind of deals with that for me," she said. "I workout a lot, I box. I’m obsessed with it. It helps a lot with traveling to be strong and carry on with everything."

During New York Fashion Week in November, Swanepoel, 22, told ABCNews.com that she was having trouble keeping weight on. "Actually, this year my problem has been more putting the weight on and getting muscle on because it's been really busy," she said. "I've been traveling around like crazy. I get skinnier if I'm very busy."

Calls to reps for Victoria's Secret were not immediately returned.

There's also a poll... results currently

Do you think Candice Swanepoel is too thin?

* Yes

88%

* No

12%

^thats disturbing :ninja:

I love Candice but there is no way VS should keep her if she does not put on some weight.

And yet, people still think that that is "natural". <_< I'm sure Anja, Natasha, Hana, Lily D, Inguna, and Snejana at their worst was "natural" as well (even when pictures prove otherwise) :banghead:

I love Candice but there is no way VS should keep her if she does not put on some weight.

And yet, people still think that that is "natural". <_< I'm sure Anja, Natasha, Hana, Lily D, Inguna, and Snejana at their worst was "natural" as well (even when pictures prove otherwise) :banghead:

In all fairness, when Hana, Natasha, Inguna, Lily, and all the other HF girls were at their thinnest... they weren't trying to sell me underwear or a bikini (for the most part). What bothers me is not so much how thin she is but the fact that THAT figure is supposed to sell sex/lingerie to me... It doesn't. At all. Those girls you mentioned aren't exactly the sort of women the public wants to emulate. They're high fashion girls, and usually only HF inclined people really like their overall appeal. Candice is supposed to be the sexy chick women want to be because she's the sexy chick their men want to bang... Candice is failing on both counts as of right now.

How VS thinks Candice selling swimsuits right now is an awesome idea boggles the mind.

Interestingly enough, this is the most I've been interested in something VS has 'done' in a long time. Kudos to Candice, I guess. :blink:

Just saw the pics of Candy... and wow, just wow!

Underarm hair - check

Hairy legs - check

Hair on lip - check

Hair on back- check o.o .... that's not just peach fuzz when you can see that much of it from a few feet away.

Ugh :idk: I just thought models had to take better care of their appearance :ninja: Am I wrong?

And I wish people would stop saying she's curvy cause she's not... she's not even remotely close to being curvy. Brooklyn is curvy. Kate is Curvy. Bar is curvy. Miss Casta is curvy, Tyra is curvy.... Candy being called curvy is :rofl: at best.

The only reason Candice is "curvy" is because she has child-rearing hips on a level not quite seen in the last hundred or so years (and only because woman wore corsets to give them the shape), a small waist, and a good pushup bra that adds TWO cup sizes. She's shaped like a pear, that isn't not curvy that's bottom heavy.

VS please handle your shit correctly. -50 dkp points for not knowing WTF to do.

14jyvc7.jpg i4hmd3.gif