Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I THOUGHT LINDSAY WAS OUT BUT VS JUST RELEASED THE "GORGEOUS" BRA COMMERCIAL WITH ONLY LINDSAY :blink: ANYWAYS... LINDSAY AND KATSIA FOR ME ARE JUST A MONEY WASTE SERIOUSLY... TOO MUCH BLONDES!!! I MEAN CANDICE , ERIN AND ROSIE WITH HER BLOND BROWNISH HAIR OR WHATEVER( HOPE SHE RETUNRS SHE IS PERFECT ) ARE COOL!! , DONT FORGET DOUTZEN IS GOING TO RETURN SO IS ENOUGH!

IN OTHER WAYS, IN VS PINK NOW IS ALL OVER MAGDALENA F. ? :blink: SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT HONESTLY SHE LOOKS TOO SEXY AND WITH AN OLDER LOOK FOR A PINK GIRL . I THINK NINA AGDAL DONE A FANTASTIC SHORT WORK IN PINK , SHE FITS AMAZING AND IF U CAN SEE IN THE FACEBOOK PINK PAGE HER PHOTOS ARE THE MOST COMMENTED SAYING WHO IS SHE , WHO IS SHE OR WOW SHES SO PRETTY . SO I THINK LOTS OF PEOPLE THINK SHE COULD BE A AWESOME POTENTIAL AS A VS ANGEL.

AND I TOTTALLY AGREE THAT THEY NEED A NEW BLACK GIRL STUNNING GIRL LIKE MAYBE CHRISHELL STUBBS , BECAUSE CHANEL IS... I DONT KNOW AT LEAST IN PINK SHE IS CUTE... LOL

post-44557-0-1446078699-83159_thumb.jpg

post-44557-0-1446078699-87482_thumb.jpg

NINA :heart:

QUOTE (MarVS @ Mar 28 2011, 12:37 PM)

I THOUGHT LINDSAY WAS OUT BUT VS JUST RELEASED THE "GORGEOUS" BRA COMMERCIAL WITH ONLY LINDSAY ANYWAYS... LINDSAY AND KATSIA FOR ME ARE JUST A MONEY WASTE SERIOUSLY... TOO MUCH BLONDES!!! I MEAN CANDICE , ERIN AND ROSIE WITH HER BLOND BROWNISH HAIR OR WHATEVER( HOPE SHE RETUNRS SHE IS PERFECT ) ARE COOL!! , DONT FORGET DOUTZEN IS GOING TO RETURN SO IS ENOUGH!

IN OTHER WAYS, IN VS PINK NOW IS ALL OVER MAGDALENA F. ? SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT HONESTLY SHE LOOKS TOO SEXY AND WITH AN OLDER LOOK FOR A PINK GIRL . I THINK NINA AGDAL DONE A FANTASTIC SHORT WORK IN PINK , SHE FITS AMAZING AND IF U CAN SEE IN THE FACEBOOK PINK PAGE HER PHOTOS ARE THE MOST COMMENTED SAYING WHO IS SHE , WHO IS SHE OR WOW SHES SO PRETTY . SO I THINK LOTS OF PEOPLE THINK SHE COULD BE A AWESOME POTENTIAL AS A VS ANGEL.

AND I TOTTALLY AGREE THAT THEY NEED A NEW BLACK GIRL STUNNING GIRL LIKE MAYBE CHRISHELL STUBBS , BECAUSE CHANEL IS... I DONT KNOW AT LEAST IN PINK SHE IS CUTE... LOL

Umm all of these are no. CHRISHELL STUBBS is mix not all black. Geez what is up with people only calling mix blacks stunning? <_<

Because no VS Angel has been "all black". That and the fact that in the U.S., people tend to equate any black ancestry with being black.

I THOUGHT LINDSAY WAS OUT BUT VS JUST RELEASED THE "GORGEOUS" BRA COMMERCIAL WITH ONLY LINDSAY :drool: ANYWAYS... LINDSAY FOR ME IS JUST THE BEST ANGEL EVER SERIOUSLY... THE BEST BLONDE!!! I MEAN CANDICE , ERIN AND ROSIE WITH HER BLOND BROWNISH HAIR OR WHATEVER( HOPE SHE STAYS AWAY ) CAN GTFO!! , DONT FORGET DOUTZEN IS GOING TO RETURN SO IS ENOUGH!

It's the Annual VS Swim Event ... What else could they were? long dresses? I do think the swimsuits aren't great, i only like Alessandra's

The most important thing about the event is: Somebody needs to feed Candice because she is seriously looking unhealthy, she lost too much weight & while some things are a matter of opinion, she doesn't look good anymore & that's a fact, just look at her legs ... I still can't believe some people thinks her body looks hot, this is just sad, she used to have an amazing body

Alessandra is looking great, same for Dri :heart:

& for those who didn't know, Miranda will be at the Party tonight, so i guess she's finally back!

Umm all of these are no. CHRISHELL STUBBS is mix not all black. Geez what is up with people only calling mix blacks stunning? <_<

Because no VS Angel has been "all black". That and the fact that in the U.S., people tend to equate any black ancestry with being black.

Tyra Banks isn't mix.