Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Well the guy who posted the pic is a photographer & since he said that VS was begging people to do go there ... Guess we'll never know :idk:

I was thinking about Katsia too the other day, at first i was really excited for her but her pictures didn't look as great as i was expecting & she also wasn't that great at the show either, i guess they didn't like her too much either because since the Valentine's Day collection there isn't a single picture of her

I am pretty sure the majority of people would like as an angel

Adriana Lima

Kate Upton

Irina Sheik

Candice Swanepoel

Alessandra Ambrosio

Miranda Kerr

Doutzen Kroes

pink: Emily Didonato and Barbara Palvin

they seem very popular, and a lots of people love them and adore them,

Adriana Lima

Kate Upton

Irina Sheik

Candice Swanepoel

Alessandra Ambrosio

Miranda Kerr

Doutzen Kroes

I'm no Lily fan, but that picture above didn't show the whole story.

I had a feeling that photo was BS. :laugh:

Whatever happened to Katsia Damankova? I've never heard her do an interview, but based on looks, I thought VS could get further with her than with Lindsay/Erin.

Well the guy who posted the pic is a photographer & since he said that VS was begging people to do go there ... Guess we'll never know :idk:

I was thinking about Katsia too the other day, at first i was really excited for her but her pictures didn't look as great as i was expecting & she also wasn't that great at the show either, i guess they didn't like her too much either because since the Valentine's Day collection there isn't a single picture of her

Adriana Lima

Kate Upton

Irina Sheik

Candice Swanepoel

Alessandra Ambrosio

Miranda Kerr

Doutzen Kroes

I don't like any of those models as Angels. In fact, about four of them make me cringe... and I only like one of them at all. :whistle:

lilyvs.jpg

Also, believe it or not, Lindsay is not a total unknown. Sure, it's weird from VS to pull her out of their behinds after almost a year of shunning her from everything bar the catalog pics

lilyvs.jpg

Also, believe it or not, Lindsay is not a total unknown. Sure, it's weird from VS to pull her out of their behinds after almost a year of shunning her from everything bar the catalog pics

I wonder if Lindsay's increase of usage is related to Rosie's disappearance. Rosie finished shooting Transformers a long time ago. She should have returned to the catalog already. By VS standards, they should have already started milking Rosie's presence in the movie to the extreme by now.

187915_208185855859898_6046569_n.jpg

Finally, Adriana & Alessandra together :clap:

Alessandra will attend the VS 2011 SWIM Collection Launch At The Mondrian Hotel & Club L on March 30 in LA. @AdrianaLima will attend aswell.

I THOUGHT LINDSAY WAS OUT BUT VS JUST RELEASED THE "GORGEOUS" BRA COMMERCIAL WITH ONLY LINDSAY :blink: ANYWAYS... LINDSAY AND KATSIA FOR ME ARE JUST A MONEY WASTE SERIOUSLY... TOO MUCH BLONDES!!! I MEAN CANDICE , ERIN AND ROSIE WITH HER BLOND BROWNISH HAIR OR WHATEVER( HOPE SHE RETUNRS SHE IS PERFECT ) ARE COOL!! , DONT FORGET DOUTZEN IS GOING TO RETURN SO IS ENOUGH!

IN OTHER WAYS, IN VS PINK NOW IS ALL OVER MAGDALENA F. ? :blink: SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT HONESTLY SHE LOOKS TOO SEXY AND WITH AN OLDER LOOK FOR A PINK GIRL . I THINK NINA AGDAL DONE A FANTASTIC SHORT WORK IN PINK , SHE FITS AMAZING AND IF U CAN SEE IN THE FACEBOOK PINK PAGE HER PHOTOS ARE THE MOST COMMENTED SAYING WHO IS SHE , WHO IS SHE OR WOW SHES SO PRETTY . SO I THINK LOTS OF PEOPLE THINK SHE COULD BE A AWESOME POTENTIAL AS A VS ANGEL.

AND I TOTTALLY AGREE THAT THEY NEED A NEW BLACK GIRL STUNNING GIRL LIKE MAYBE CHRISHELL STUBBS , BECAUSE CHANEL IS... I DONT KNOW AT LEAST IN PINK SHE IS CUTE... LOL

NINA :heart:

ajozk1.jpg 2lkct3d.jpg