Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Chanel - Actually looks "larger" then Candice now. When is that ever right or normal? >.< wtf? The hair needs to go on a number of levels, but overall she looks greatish.... ISH

Candice - They pulled her hair back so tightly that she looks like she's received a face-life (at least lets hope it was the hair being pulled back, with Candice you never know). Not a fan of yellow on her either. Also looks like Candice has also been taking modeling tips from Iza. Put your best asset forward (too bad she doesn't have one. No photoshop means no butt)

Step One: Stick arse towards camera

Step Two: If step one fails, arse profile also works well.

Step Three: If lacking a serious ass, give yourself one with the power of the scoliosis back.

Adriana - Needs to never stand next to the smaller girls. If you smooshed Chanel and Candice together you'd get something Adriana's size. Also the dress also gives her ZERO and I mean ZERO waistline (not that she has much of one in the first place but still).... Face looks nice though.

Erin - o.O Nothing on top, and getting seriously bottom heavy. /DoNotWant And her hair can die in a fire.

Lily - Clearly... and sadly looks the best out of these woman. Disagree all you want but it's true. o.O O>O o.o O.O!

MissLimaVzla said it best: Hooker Dresses for a flashy tranny.

Couldn't have said it better. Im assuming Candice's change is due to her wanting to walk more shows now, whereas Chanel's, conversely, is probably due to the constant criticism about VS and other lingerie/swimwear companies using her. :whistle:

They really do make Adriana look bigger, even though she obviously is thin. :blink:

I'm just waiting for Candice's uber fans to come in and be like 'oh she didn't mean it, they took it out of context, why is everyone picking on her?'

I've seen it time and again with other models who have a cult like fan base, and it's always the same song and dance.

^No I'm a Candice fan and Im kinda agree with you guys it seems like every time we see new pics of her she's getting skinnier and the justin bieber interview was a wtf moment. Even Chanel just said happy birthday but Candice just went and critisized him out of like no where :idk: . It's like gurl all you had to do was wish him a happy birthday and move on....

They really do make Adriana look bigger, even though she obviously is thin.

Of the missing angels that aren't at this launch, Doutzen is the only one that she won't seem "big" standing beside. If they don't give her a flattering outfit (which this is not), then she'll seem just as big standing beside Alessandra or Miranda too.

Chanel - Actually looks "larger" then Candice now. When is that ever right or normal? >.< wtf? The hair needs to go on a number of levels, but overall she looks greatish.... ISH

Candice - They pulled her hair back so tightly that she looks like she's received a face-life (at least lets hope it was the hair being pulled back, with Candice you never know). Not a fan of yellow on her either. Also looks like Candice has also been taking modeling tips from Iza. Put your best asset forward (too bad she doesn't have one. No photoshop means no butt)

Step One: Stick arse towards camera

Step Two: If step one fails, arse profile also works well.

Step Three: If lacking a serious ass, give yourself one with the power of the scoliosis back.

Adriana - Needs to never stand next to the smaller girls. If you smooshed Chanel and Candice together you'd get something Adriana's size. Also the dress also gives her ZERO and I mean ZERO waistline (not that she has much of one in the first place but still).... Face looks nice though.

Erin - o.O Nothing on top, and getting seriously bottom heavy. /DoNotWant And her hair can die in a fire.

Lily - Clearly... and sadly looks the best out of these woman. Disagree all you want but it's true. o.O O>O o.o O.O!

MissLimaVzla said it best: Hooker Dresses for a flashy tranny.

Pretty's posts are the only reason VS hasn't driven me into a cave in the middle of nowhere yet :rofl::flower:

http://monangedreamfashiontour.globo.com/ - For those who don't know what it is, it's basically a VSFS that tours around Brazil (and I think just Brazil). They just recently added Adriana (like she just shot for them last week whereas all the other main girls shot for them like a month ago) as one of the main girls (kind of like Angels) along with Ale, Izabel, Isabeli, Ana, and Renata. Since it's pretty obvious that Adriana isn't going anywhere anytime soon as far as VS is concerned (I can't speak for Ale), I am wondering how the whole contract thing went down. Some people are saying that they can't wear lingerie and that the stuff that they are wearing for Monange doesn't classify as lingerie, but I think there's a fine line. I mean, they even have wings. Not to mention, I think that these Monange people must have had to pay a pretty penny for Ale and Adriana.

What I love is how VSAA lists Ale and Adriana as being the same height, whereas MAFDT lists them as 3 inches apart.

Also, about that launch, I think Lily looked the best which is more an insult to the rest than it is a compliment to her. Good call on keeping her mouth closed on most shots.

I think the fact that it's local and not in the US plays a part on it. It might not even register on the radar over here outside of the fashion blogs and forums. It's probably not ideal for VS to have their models doing this, but maybe Alessandra and Adriana's contracts have been re-done in a way to where VS doesn't have the right to tell them no.

I don't see how they can sue them either if they aren't infringing on the Victoria's Secret trademark. It's different from that Virgin Mobile thing. VS clearly sent word to the people running that to stop using the phrase "Victoria's Secret model" because press releases were changed. The wannabe VSFS can probably use whatever wings and stuff they want as long as they don't call them Victoria's Secret wings.

Cocaine is a hellava drug darling lol ^

I'm going to show you guys one picture that's not uber vs airbrushed of Candice to show what her body used to look like. When I first saw the pics I was startled at the now obvious weight loss. It's not like Candice lost the weight over night. I'd say this has been an ongoing thing with her for the last 2-3 years.

post-1004-0-1446078596-84915_thumb.jpg image2hg.jpg

Look at how healthy she used to look ^ Now she's sickly looking and because the weight lose was slow, we got used to looking at her body a certain way .... and it became normal, but when you compare the two bodies... Something isn't right in Kansas.

More baby fat & less muscles Candice (In 2007)

She lost weight and gained too much muscles

Now of course women change a lot in 5 years

but Candice and her fellow VS models are clearly

not eating enough

& workout too much

Oh and... I prefer her original nose :shifty:

47254_csbn3_10_122_839lo.jpg 50765_csbn177_122_748lo.jpg