Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yes but i think Gisele didn't do any lingerie/swim while she was doing VS? Candice did Beach Bunny just months ago, & Erin did Galliano this season too, Lindsay is still doing La Senza & Rosie is having a looooooooong leave then, before the christmas commercial she didn't shoot anything for months & as 2011 goes there isn't a new VS picture from her, not even for V-Day which is one of VS biggest campaigns from the year

Doutzen & Miranda should be back in late March/earlyApril & i can't wait to see their new stuff so they can send Candice to a long break

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can't!

3lm1.jpg

56823154.jpg

ssbe.jpg

ssbr.jpg

Lily = Looks amazing. Thrilled that they finally gave her a different hairstyle other than the waves.

Erin = They've got to do something to her to make her pop at these things. The body looks great though.

Adriana = Looks like "The Big One," and she isn't particularly big at all. She has a thick torso, and the tight dresses just aren't flattering when she has to stand next to smaller models.

Candice = Looks just as skinny as Chanel at this point.

Chanel = She was rocking major bitchface at this launch.

Those dresses are hooker-short :ninja: Seriously, i can see half of their butts (specially Dri's dress is too short) ... & whoever did Adriana&Chanel's hair should be fired

Erin is the only who looks good to me, Candice is looking too skinny & i don't like it, i always though that she had a great body but im not sure anymore, Chanel looks like if she hates being there (plus she got the worst hair & dress), Lily is just ... Lily, she looks good but i still find her way too boring & Adriana looks like if she woke up & went there w/o brushing her hair

Every VS event is worse than the even before ... They keep going lower & lower >.<

chanel needs a sandwich, candice is getting there too.

I think Chanel is naturally that tiny. It's probably just her genetic make-up to be that petite. Candice has clearly lost weight. Her hips and extreme posing just disguise her thinness.

Erin is the only who looks good to me, Candice is looking too skinny & i don't like it, i always though that she had a great body but im not sure anymore, Chanel looks like if she hates being there (plus she got the worst hair & dress), Lily is just ... Lily, she looks good but i still find her way too boring & Adriana looks like if she woke up & went there w/o brushing her hair

So you think Erin is the only one who looks good, but Lily looks good too?

Chanel - Actually looks "larger" then Candice now. When is that ever right or normal? >.< wtf? The hair needs to go on a number of levels, but overall she looks greatish.... ISH

Candice - They pulled her hair back so tightly that she looks like she's received a face-life (at least lets hope it was the hair being pulled back, with Candice you never know). Not a fan of yellow on her either. Also looks like Candice has also been taking modeling tips from Iza. Put your best asset forward (too bad she doesn't have one. No photoshop means no butt)

Step One: Stick arse towards camera

Step Two: If step one fails, arse profile also works well.

Step Three: If lacking a serious ass, give yourself one with the power of the scoliosis back.

Adriana - Needs to never stand next to the smaller girls. If you smooshed Chanel and Candice together you'd get something Adriana's size. Also the dress also gives her ZERO and I mean ZERO waistline (not that she has much of one in the first place but still).... Face looks nice though.

Erin - o.O Nothing on top, and getting seriously bottom heavy. /DoNotWant And her hair can die in a fire.

Lily - Clearly... and sadly looks the best out of these woman. Disagree all you want but it's true. o.O O>O o.o O.O!

MissLimaVzla said it best: Hooker Dresses for a flashy tranny.

Chanel - Actually looks "larger" then Candice now. When is that ever right or normal? >.< wtf? The hair needs to go on a number of levels, but overall she looks greatish.... ISH

Candice - They pulled her hair back so tightly that she looks like she's received a face-life (at least lets hope it was the hair being pulled back, with Candice you never know). Not a fan of yellow on her either. Also looks like Candice has also been taking modeling tips from Iza. Put your best asset forward (too bad she doesn't have one. No photoshop means no butt)

Step One: Stick arse towards camera

Step Two: If step one fails, arse profile also works well.

Step Three: If lacking a serious ass, give yourself one with the power of the scoliosis back.

Adriana - Needs to never stand next to the smaller girls. If you smooshed Chanel and Candice together you'd get something Adriana's size. Also the dress also gives her ZERO and I mean ZERO waistline (not that she has much of one in the first place but still).... Face looks nice though.

Erin - o.O Nothing on top, and getting seriously bottom heavy. /DoNotWant And her hair can die in a fire.

Lily - Clearly... and sadly looks the best out of these woman. Disagree all you want but it's true. o.O O>O o.o O.O!

MissLimaVzla said it best: Hooker Dresses for a flashy tranny.

Don't mind if I do. :whistle::laugh:

Lily = Looks amazing. Thrilled that they finally gave her a different hairstyle other than the waves.

Erin = They've got to do something to her to make her pop at these things. The body looks great though.

Adriana = Looks like "The Big One," and she isn't particularly big at all. She has a thick torso, and the tight dresses just aren't flattering when she has to stand next to smaller models.

Candice = Looks just as skinny as Chanel at this point.

Chanel = She was rocking major bitchface at this launch.

completely agree with everything you said here. Candice is looking way too skinny lately. She 's practically the same size as Chanel which in my opinion is not a compliment. I know she's been doing quite a bit of high fashion shows so she's probably losing the weight for that. However, she needs to find a balance because it's not cute for VS and just not very attractive in general but whatever makes her happy...

Lol Chanel really does look like she wants to be anywhere but where she is at the moment.. So bizarre

not a fan of Lily usually but I think she looks the best here

I love Lima but I don't think that dress is doing her any justice. She looks too rectangular :(

chanel needs a sandwich, candice is getting there too.

I think Chanel is naturally that tiny. It's probably just her genetic make-up to be that petite. Candice has clearly lost weight. Her hips and extreme posing just disguise her thinness.

So you think Erin is the only one who looks good, but Lily looks good too?

Let's say she looks just decent? Not as bad as Chanel but not as good as Erin :unsure: I just think Lily is extremly boring, she does absolutely NOTHING for me, neither in her candids or her catalogues pictures, however the hair style makes her looks 'better' than the waves they always put on her? ... She is just too random.

But clearly this event was a big epic fail ... I stand by what i said: Those dresses are for hookers & if i was one of the girls i'd rather die than going out wearing those things :laugh:

P.S: The more i see Candice the more i think she needs to eat a burguer ... or two ... okay, maybe three :ninja:

The dresses weren't all that bad, they were sparkly and shiny.

Chanel really looked like she didn't want to be there, pink is a nice color on her though

Candice does not look good with her hair pulled back in or the color yellow for that matter. Pretty is right, Chanel does look larger than Candice

Adriana looks like a hot mess. I love that color on her though. (Please don't kill me Lima fans.)

Erin looks cute, but she also looks high.

Lily looks the best. I love her hair!

Victoria’s Secret Angels Wish “Cutie” Justin Bieber a “Happy Birthday!”

It’s not every day Justin Bieber turns 17! In honor of the occasion, OK! asked some special ladies for their thoughts and best wishes as the teen dream becomes a year older.

At the launch of Victoria’s Secret’s new “Incredible” line in NYC, some of the VS Angels wished the very best for Justin.

Chanel Iman told OK! that she is a big belieber!

“I am a huge fan!” Chanel confided, “I am the biggest Belieber out there, I feel like.”

“I haven’t seen the movie yet, but I’m looking forward to it. Only because I’ve been in Europe but as soon as I get back I’m going to see Never Say Never.”

Lily Aldridge (who is engaged to Kings Of Leon member Caleb Followill) shouted out her best thoughts, “Aww! Happy Birthday, Justin Bieber! Such a cutie.”

“I think he’s really sweet and he’s worked really hard,” she added. “I’m proud of his success.”

OK! VIDEO: JUSTIN BIEBER BIRTHDAY THEME SONG — USHER PAYS SPECIAL TRIBUTE TO HIS “LIL BRO”

When told it was Justin’s birthday, Erin Heatherton kept it short and sweet saying, “Cool! Happy birthday!”

Candice Swanepoel, on the other hand had some choice words for the Bieb on this day.

“Well I used to be a fan, but I think he’s getting a little older, it’s going through that awkward stage that we all go through, but we’ll see what he comes out with next.”

Source

Either Candice is a stunted cunt or she's just stupid - no one was asking for her opinion on the guy, they were just saying it was his birthday and to give him a shout out.

No shit! ^

What Candice said was unbelievably rude and it made her come across as a c*nt on a serious level. All she had to do was say "Happy B-day Justin!" *smile*... and leave it at that. I swear to god she's got the common sense god gave a goat.... actually goats are pretty damn intelligent..... What's Candice's excuse?

*waits for the report for "bashing"*

_!_

Erin looks cute, but she also looks high.

She usually sounds high too. I've just accepted it as her stoner steez. #TeamNotAFan

I think the more successful Candice gets - particularly in areas that don't involve panties and bikinis - the more her true personality will come out. I've always thought that the shy, innocent thing was nothing more than an act, but people have been eating it up. Her stans are almost as bad as Adriana's.

I know she's been doing quite a bit of high fashion shows so she's probably losing the weight for that.

I don't think Candice's weight loss is just because of high fashion work. I first noticed it last September with the NY Bombshell launch. She was as small as Lily even back then, and she wasn't doing anything but random non-VS swimwear.