Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

How old is Lily? She looks a lot older than Candice & Erin :blink:

The outfits, poor Erin she got the ugliest one ... Surprising to see that Candice is wearing something 'bigger' than the other girls, she usually gets the smallest outfit

I actually think Candice is a bit smarter after seing the chat, at least she answered her questions ... But Lily, seriously the more i see her the less i get her :ninja: Next time i prefer Chanel ... At least she is funny!

Best moment of the chat, their faces when the guy asked what are they going to do to be as big as Tyra & Heidi ... Their faces = Priceless, Monica's face = Even better!

That's a lot of red. At least they didn't wear stupid bombshell t-shirts.

Lily really stands out as the brunette, and her body is fantastic. They put way too much foundation on her, and I want to see her hair styled differently. Still, she looked great, and she comes across very natural and relatable.

Also, either Candice or Erin need to change her haircolor. Their shade of blonde is close to the same, and I can't figure out what's supposed to make Erin pop in the line-up. Erin stands out in the catalog and commercials, but in launches, she just looks generic.

I do not want to sound offensive, but I feel the Alessandra and Adriana has been modelling for vs forever, (it gets annoying to see the same face for a whole decade) they are going to be 30 years old already, they are still young but in the modelling world that is considered old (I am not saying they are old) I think is time for them to focus on their daughters instead off vs. they already have tons of money to make a happy living. (I don't get celebrities they are never satifies with all the money they have, they always wants more and more they could have a happy life with all the money they already have, I don't get why they want more is not like they are helping the world and make a difference, some celebrities do charities and donation, but not all of them) and their are always younger models that are starting to model for vs, and I think is their turn to get recognize for it. I starting to feel the same with miranda, but the only difference is that she looks very young, but she's almost 30 and she's a mother too.

True, but I don't want them to leave. Without them what is VS? Most of the new girls aren't great spokes models for the products except Erin.

I do not want to sound offensive, but I feel the Alessandra and Adriana has been modelling for vs forever, (it gets annoying to see the same face for a whole decade) they are going to be 30 years old already, they are still young but in the modelling world that is considered old (I am not saying they are old) I think is time for them to focus on their daughters instead off vs. they already have tons of money to make a happy living. (I don't get celebrities they are never satifies with all the money they have, they always wants more and more they could have a happy life with all the money they already have, I don't get why they want more is not like they are helping the world and make a difference, some celebrities do charities and donation, but not all of them) and their are always younger models that are starting to model for vs, and I think is their turn to get recognize for it. I starting to feel the same with miranda, but the only difference is that she looks very young, but she's almost 30 and she's a mother too.

I don't think they keep coming back because of the money. I think it's because they enjoy working for VS. Heidi was 36 when she jumped off the VS bandwagon. VS could very well keep them around until they want to go. I hope Ale doesn't get canned when her contract is up. When is her contract up?