Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Oh my, this thread is really becoming actually interesting :woot:

Kiki and Ophelia, I wanna be Bimbo and slut too :persuazn: how can I join the club??? :woot:

Does the process involve distinguishing Erin and Lindsay?? :woot:

:rofl:

We have to ask to the queen of Bimbo first : :heart: Candice :heart:

She is the only one able to accept you in the club :yes:

Bimbos are dumb, they can't differentiate Lindsay and Erin.

Speaking of which, textless, tagful GQ

post-36478-1296572378_thumb.png

I think (& hope lol) that Chanel will be another PINK girl, she is barely modeling something else for VS, she's not doing swim, not too much lingerie either ... & she has been in all the recent PINK events, so my guess is that she will be the next PINK spokeperson?

^I don't get the point in making Chanel an "Angel" if they're gonna use a different token black girl for every campaign. We've had Arlenis, Lais...

Yes, this trend is getting very old and predictable. I really want to know what happened with Emanuela :( Is she contracted with Next instead? For awhile, it was very clear that they were grooming her to be their main "black" model (the fact that they do this to begin with says alot...). Leading up to the 2009 show, Emanuela contined doing promos for them, while Gracie did the biofit commercial. Then, Emanuela couldnt make it to the 2009 show which seemed to change things completely. Emanuela kind of fell to the background, as they focused more on Chanel for all their promos, while Gracie did (and still does) the most catalogue work out of the three and the 2010 Valentine's Day campaign. And then theres Aminata, who came out of nowwhere and briefly was being promoted by them. She of course disappeared and they began working with Arlenis for alittle bit. Of course, they soon dropped her and found Lais. They seem to like Lais so much that they gave her two pair of wings in her first show and now are having her do promos instead of Chanel.

I wonder who will be there next token.. Chrishell? :whistle:

Also, I dont think this would have happened if they had contracted Liya or Oluchi, but that's just me

^I don't get the point in making Chanel an "Angel" if they're gonna use a different token black girl for every campaign. We've had Arlenis, Lais...

Yes, this trend is getting very old and predictable. I really want to know what happened with Emanuela :( Is she contracted with Next instead? For awhile, it was very clear that they were grooming her to be their main "black" model (the fact that they do this to begin with says alot...). Leading up to the 2009 show, Emanuela contined doing promos for them, while Gracie did the biofit commercial. Then, Emanuela couldnt make it to the 2009 show which seemed to change things completely. Emanuela kind of fell to the background, as they focused more on Chanel for all their promos, while Gracie did (and still does) the most catalogue work out of the three and the 2010 Valentine's Day campaign. And then theres Aminata, who came out of nowwhere and briefly was being promoted by them. She of course disappeared and they began working with Arlenis for alittle bit. Of course, they soon dropped her and found Lais. They seem to like Lais so much that they gave her two pair of wings in her first show and now are having her do promos instead of Chanel.

I wonder who will be there next token.. Chrishell? :whistle:

Also, I dont think this would have happened if they had contracted Liya or Oluchi, but that's just me

I was wondering why they never added emanuela, gracie, and katsia as the supermodels of victoria secret.

I expected them to be part of the supermodel thing. since lindsay and behati is in it, and they don't use them as much as this models I just mention in their website and catalogs..

I wonder if they are going to add lais profile in the vsallacces

what happen to emily didonato and aminata?

I was wondering why they never added emanuela, gracie, and katsia as the supermodels of victoria secret.

I expected them to be part of the supermodel thing. since lindsay and behati is in it, and they don't use them as much as this models I just mention in their website and catalogs..

I wonder if they are going to add lais profile in the vsallacces

what happen to emily didonato and aminata?

New commercials? good ... I hope they use both Adriana & Alessandra for it, it has been a looong time since they were in the same commercial/campaign, & i love them together :heart:

I do not want to sound offensive, but I feel the Alessandra and Adriana has been modelling for vs forever, (it gets annoying to see the same face for a whole decade) they are going to be 30 years old already, they are still young but in the modelling world that is considered old (I am not saying they are old) I think is time for them to focus on their daughters instead off vs. they already have tons of money to make a happy living. (I don't get celebrities they are never satifies with all the money they have, they always wants more and more they could have a happy life with all the money they already have, I don't get why they want more is not like they are helping the world and make a difference, some celebrities do charities and donation, but not all of them) and their are always younger models that are starting to model for vs, and I think is their turn to get recognize for it. I starting to feel the same with miranda, but the only difference is that she looks very young, but she's almost 30 and she's a mother too.

I do not want to sound offensive, but I feel the Alessandra and Adriana has been modelling for vs forever, (it gets annoying to see the same face for a whole decade) they are going to be 30 years old already, they are still young but in the modelling world that is considered old (I am not saying they are old) I think is time for them to focus on their daughters instead off vs. they already have tons of money to make a happy living. (I don't get celebrities they are never satifies with all the money they have, they always wants more and more they could have a happy life with all the money they already have, I don't get why they want more is not like they are helping the world and make a difference, some celebrities do charities and donation, but not all of them) and their are always younger models that are starting to model for vs, and I think is their turn to get recognize for it. I starting to feel the same with miranda, but the only difference is that she looks very young, but she's almost 30 and she's a mother too.

It isn't offensive at all to speak your mind in a respectful way, like you did. But some of Lima's crazy fans will still it find offensive <_<