Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Wow so much negativity guys. I kind of like that soccer one haha. Well the ball is a bit weird but I really like the lingerie piece. Looks sexy.

Same for the other ones. The lingerie looks much sexier in the pictures so far then in the past couple of years.

I dont know we will see. And you know from sketches to the actual show the outfit always changes.

Wow so much negativity guys. I kind of like that soccer one haha. Well the ball is a bit weird but I really like the lingerie piece. Looks sexy.

Same for the other ones. The lingerie looks much sexier in the pictures so far then in the past couple of years.

I dont know we will see. And you know from sketches to the actual show the outfit always changes.

That's true. Weren't two of last year's sketches not even used in the show? And the ones that were used were all altered (for better or for worse)

Last year one of the sketches we saw, it was the horrible balloons outfit from the Pink Segment, & it was as bad as in the sketches or maybe worse :ninja:

Im totally with AnaBBarrosFan, there is no hope for VS ...

Last year one of the sketches we saw, it was the horrible balloons outfit from the Pink Segment, & it was as bad as in the sketches or maybe worse :ninja:

post-31360-0-1446077406-43914_thumb.jpg

I meant the two sketches on the right-hand side of that picture. They werent actually used were they? The Balloon one looked better in the sketch, as did Edita's "All Aboard" outfit.

Wearing a soccer ball is not sexy. I don't care hot hot the woman is or how cute a damn bra and pantie set is, it looks utterly ridiculous and the fact that ANY VS executive or designer thinks it's cute and/or provocative says a lot about how they are viewing the show as whole. I'm not saying that one bad outfit will ruin a show, but the feel and concept of said atrocious designs speaks volumes on the road they want to take the show down.

I'm not trying to be negative, I WANT them to prove me wrong, but I have a hard time thinking they are going to give us a sexy classy show when a model is wearing a goddamn sweater with a happy sunny face and a hungry-model-eating soccer ball.

Wearing a soccer ball is not sexy. I don't care hot hot the woman is or how cute a damn bra and pantie set is, it looks utterly ridiculous and the fact that ANY VS executive or designer thinks it's cute and/or provocative says a lot about how they are viewing the show as whole. I'm not saying that one bad outfit will ruin a show, but the feel and concept of said atrocious designs speaks volumes on the road they want to take the show down.

I'm not trying to be negative, I WANT them to prove me wrong, but I have a hard time thinking they are going to give us a sexy classy show when a model is wearing a goddamn sweater with a happy sunny face and a hungry-model-eating soccer ball.

No I understand completely how you feel. Every year we get excited and over and over again we get disappointed. I agree with you on what you are saying. I just always still hope and give a chance each year. Cause the year we all might feel negative could be the year it will shock us. We never know lol.

I just see no reason to get angry or rant about something that even hasn´t happened yet :idk: You guys tend to get angry sooo easy and soo because of nothing.

First like - OMFGCANDICEISGOINGTOWEARTHEBRA my whole life is over!

Then like - OMFGTHOUSEOUTFITSAREHORRIBLE VS you ruined my life!!

And sometimes like - WHODOYOUTHINKYOUARE? I know MUCH more than YOU about VS!

:laugh:

by the way, I like the outfits and the one with soccer ball is amusing :laugh: and sexy. What the hell.

I just see no reason to get angry or rant about something that even hasn´t happened yet :idk: You guys tend to get angry sooo easy and soo because of nothing.

by the way, I like the outfits and the one with soccer ball is amusing :laugh: and sexy. What the hell.

Perhaps this wasn't directed at me directly, but I feel like I should respond anyway. I'm not upset at all and as far as I know, it wasn't rant. Just because I don't add "LOL" or "LMAO" or "winky face ahahahahaha!" at the end of every post doesn't mean it's a rant or its tone is angry. To be upset over a fashion show is pretty damn petty, and I have more important things to be upset/worried about. I am simply dissapointed with the direction these simple outfits are going in. And as I mentioned before, you can usually get a feel for the show through the sketches.

Also, on a lighter note: I'm sure when people see soccer balls, the first thing they think of is "Hey... that round ball... You know what? I wanna wear/fuck it." <_< :laugh: <---- LOOK! It's a smiley! I'm joking!

Has this been posted? So there won't be a big launch, but there will be one.

Victoria's Secret Customer Event at Re-Opening of Oakbrook Store, Hosted by VS Angel Erin Heatherton

Tuesday September 21, 2010 from 5:00pm - 7:00pm

Victoria's Secret Oakbrook Store

52 Oakbrook Center Oak Brook , Illinois 60523

Victoria’s Secret is thrilled to present the BioFit Collection, including BioFit® Push Up, in new fall colors at the re-opening of the Oakbrook store with a special customer event hosted by VS Angel and hometown girl, Erin Heatherton. Customers who purchase any bra from the BioFit® Collection at the event will be sent to the fast lane, where they will automatically move to the front of the line to meet Heatherton. Check out the BioFit® Collection that is now available in new fall colors Couture Fuchsia and Kitten Leopard, as well as see the Oakbrook store’s stylish new look.

Has this ben posted? So there won't be a big launch, but there will be one.
Victoria's Secret Customer Event at Re-Opening of Oakbrook Store, Hosted by VS Angel Erin Heatherton

Tuesday September 21, 2010 from 5:00pm - 7:00pm

Victoria's Secret Oakbrook Store

52 Oakbrook Center Oak Brook , Illinois 60523

Victoria’s Secret is thrilled to present the BioFit Collection, including BioFit® Push Up, in new fall colors at the re-opening of the Oakbrook store with a special customer event hosted by VS Angel and hometown girl, Erin Heatherton. Customers who purchase any bra from the BioFit® Collection at the event will be sent to the fast lane, where they will automatically move to the front of the line to meet Heatherton. Check out the BioFit® Collection that is now available in new fall colors Couture Fuchsia and Kitten Leopard, as well as see the Oakbrook store’s stylish new look.

Cute that she gets to do a launch right outside her hometown. If I weren't on campus, I would have gone out there to see her.

Perhaps this wasn't directed at me directly, but I feel like I should respond anyway. I'm not upset at all and as far as I know, it wasn't rant. Just because I don't add "LOL" or "LMAO" or "winky face ahahahahaha!" at the end of every post doesn't mean it's a rant or its tone is angry. To be upset over a fashion show is pretty damn petty, and I have more important things to be upset/worried about. I am simply dissapointed with the direction these simple outfits are going in. And as I mentioned before, you can usually get a feel for the show through the sketches.

Also, on a lighter note: I'm sure when people see soccer balls, the first thing they think of is "Hey... that round ball... You know what? I wanna wear/fuck it." <_< :laugh: <---- LOOK! It's a smiley! I'm joking!

:rofl:

It was a general statement :) take it as my personal rant ;)

Damn, I would LOVE to wear soccer ball!

It was a general statement :) take it as my personal rant ;)

Damn, I would LOVE to wear soccer ball!

I got to thinking... you know what I would wear? I'd wear a tight catsuit made out of football (American football) material with open laces all down the front so you'd see lots of cleavage... I'd be a sexy football...

It's pretty sad that I would totally be happy wearing that abomination of an outfit, so perhaps I shouldn't throw stones.

Also: Every time I see Erin's name I smile. If I still cared about a girls being Angels or not, I'd squee over the usage of Angel in said advertisement.

Her management says she's fine but that could be them just saying stuff to make everything seem ok. I mean she's canceled events, she's not in the line up for VS, and now she was completely cut from the new biofit commercial. I've seen behind the scenes footage, and it was Lily, Erin and Her filming the commercial and now the final commercial comes out and it's just Erin and Lily. That doesn't seem like everything is "Fine" IMO.

Honestly sounds like Ale either left on bad terms with VS, or she was fired/not signed again.

LS we called this over a year ago. Adriana will do a "Heidi" and it seems Ale's doing a "Gisele"

Maybe Alessandra didn't want to stay with VS. She seems hell bent on doing the HF thing atm... which is odd to mean because she's never be a HF model to me, and it's a little late in the game to take your career in a totally different direction.

One can only hope Ale's staying around, but it really doesn't look good atm.