Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

DAMN IT! How will we do without

Point... point.... O.O .... wave... jazz hands... blow kiss... wave... exaggerated smile... head cant... twirl hair tee hee .... O.O ... even more jazz hands ... blow kiss!

We've got Adriana back, we dun need to two doing it. The amount of perky those two would create in a single location would eventually cause the undoing of mankind in the form of the apocalypse.

having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear [Or jazz hands.], and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. -

/stares /runs /ninja's :ninja:

Swift like bunny... I got this

So she went through the whole competition only to walk the VS runway once...i mean i guess that's cool...and she is in Maxim now and is definatley getting more exposure because of it all...but still, i thought winning meant you were a VS Angel Permanant, not for 5 minutes...

Runway Angel, as in everybody who walks the runway for VS.

Has VS somehow brainwashed all their models into getting pregnant before marriage? I hope no little girls are paying attention to all this. :ninja:

1) Sure, Miranda wasn't married but she and Orlando have been dating for like 3 years now, so it's not like she got knocked up on her first date.

2) I do hope that no little girls watch VS

DAMN IT! How will we do without

Point... point.... O.O .... wave... jazz hands... blow kiss... wave... exaggerated smile... head cant... twirl hair tee hee .... O.O ... even more jazz hands ... blow kiss!

Don't forget the open mouth orgasm pose at the end. :yuckky:

Has VS somehow brainwashed all their models into getting pregnant before marriage? I hope no little girls are paying attention to all this. :ninja:

For the most part, little girls aren't getting pregnant, at least, not because Miranda did it. Although I don't want to turn this into a particular discussion of ethics, I don't think Miranda did anything wrong nor is she sending any wrong message. She has been with the father of her child for several years. She's 27, not 17. And even if Orlando were to somehow completely bail on her, she has the finances to raise 20 children, not just one. Taking into account all of those things, she doesn't really NEED marriage. Which is even better...because she has the luxury to choose whether or not she wants to get married, and choice > pressure.

Besides, they're getting married anyway, so what difference does it make aside from religous aspects which a lot of people don't agree with? :whistle:

^Oh. :|

^all true. My only issue with Miranda is that she felt it was ok to flake on her commitments to the Australian designer/company but still could find time during her honeymoon to go running back to do a Vogue shoot.

I think David Jones gave her the time off but I agree.

Alessandra, Erin, Lily, and Arlinses (sp) are all starring in the new Biofit Campaign/Ad

Behind the scenes items are just starting to be edited and put together, so it will probably debut in the upcoming months.

O M G ... A new campaign without Candice?! Hell is going to freeze!

Alessandra, Erin, Lily, and Arlinses (sp) are all starring in the new Biofit Campaign/Ad

Behind the scenes items are just starting to be edited and put together, so it will probably debut in the upcoming months.

OMG Where's Candice? Call the po po!

O M G ... A new campaign without Candice?! Hell is going to freeze!

OMG You read my mind!

Nice to see Arlenis (is that who you are taking about, Lost_Soul?) doing VS work and Lily doing more work to.

Erin and Alessandra. :war:

Yay for Arlenis!!! :hell yea!: Finally, someone we haven't seen inawhile. I thought they had dropped her once they contracted Chanel.