Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Yeah i'm thinking how does Jessica White even know unless Miranda told her directly. Are they even friends? lol

Well i'm hoping the Christmas commercial this year is a bit more simpler. But sexy. I liked the 08 Commercial. It was real calm and serene.

I wanna see whites and reds. Things that feel Christmasy. But something new.

RE: The recent swim candids of the two Brazilians - I'm not impressed by either one of their bodies.

I'm willing to give one of the Brazilians a little more leeway because she is obviously still working on losing her baby weight. It's very, very "obvious" why VS covered her up in the SAS commercial, why Russell hasn't been showing a lot of candids of her body in his behind the scenes work, and why she had her stomach covered with the robe in that E! make-up video. She looks nice from the neck up, but the swim candids show me that the midsection still needs some work. I am not of the opinion that she looks great no matter what. I think right now she looks decent for where she's at, but I'm not in shock and awe the way some people seem to be.

I can't rationalize away the pictures of the other Brazilian though. After seeing the Hawaii candids of her, I was left with a feeling of she went above and beyond what was necessary in losing her baby weight. I wonder if she's feeling the pressure of being around so many young, thin supermodels and felt she had to do a little more just to compete. When she's posing and contorting her body (like in the St Barth's candids), she looks fine, but when you see her in a casual walking state (like in Hawaii), I can see she is leaning towards the thin side of the spectrum. She's not sickly looking yet, but gaining a few pounds to fill out her cleavage or round out her bottom would be great. Still, I hope she wears the fantasy bra this year. Just like someone needed to wear it to "get it out of the way" in 2008, she needs to wear it to "get it out of the way" in 2010.

That concludes my unpopular opinions.

Adriana's body does not seem to bad in the candids.^ Alessandra is obviously feeling the pressure of the younger girls. She does not have much of a body shape these days. She looked like a twig next to Crystal Renn and Brooklyn Decker on the Glamour cover.

I think once these infamous '5 year contracts' are over, Adriana and Alessandra will not be resigned. Candice, Erin etc. are already taking over.

i dont think VS will ever let go of adriana. unless she quits modelling of course.

she is stuck with them forever...and will bore us with her corny poses untill eternity.

however, i dont think adriana is from that caliber (of the supermodels) so i dont see her career going on for 20-25yrs, therefore, she might retire soon and take care of her valentina!? maybe...:huh:

if so, then she should be leaving soon, maybe another 5 years, untill she hits 35 or so. i dont thnk shell have the body to continue working lingerie and swimsuit aftre that,

I think once these infamous '5 year contracts' are over, Adriana and Alessandra will not be resigned

That should be around 2012-2013 if we eliminate the magical neverending properties of the contracts. It would be an opportune time for both sides to move on IMO, but you never know what VS will do. Ed has a hard-on for both of them, so he might let them stick around longer than they need to. (Some could argue that it's already been too long.)

Candice, Erin etc. are already taking over.

I nominate Candice for the next unplanned pregnancy.

I would not be surprised if Ale and Adriana are let go a few years after 2013. I say that simply because both were renewed then, but both turned around and signed a beauty contract for the company 2 years into their ongoing 5 (that will end in 2013) their makeup contracts will extend into 2015. My guess is they'll sign them both on for a final 3 year contract...then let the girls decide on what to do from the point on :)

I can see Alessandra doing a Heidi but I think Adriana will do a Tyra and leave on her own terms.

Yeah, that's what I always thought too. I mean, someone is going to have to stay longer than the other. I can't see them leaving both at the same time. Ed would really have a heart attack then. :laugh:

Basically I see Adriana and Alessandra exactly like Heidi. VS will never get rid of them until they decide to finally leave like Tyra, Gisele etc or if they decide to stick around forever like Heidi lol

I like all of your examples, except for Gisele, who, I dont think falls into this category. The reasosn she left for, are different. Not comparable to Tyra and Heidi (this year)

Well, VS does sell nursing bras...
Yeah. But what I mean is that when every year, half of your models are pregnant, use it.

In other news, VSAA has finally been updated with Incredible and Canada stuff, icluding this:

Supermodel Candice Swanepoel gets the sexy started on August 12 at the Grand Opening of Victoria’s Secret West Edmonton Mall. Then, on August 26, Adriana Lima, Chanel Iman and Erin Heatherton will cut the proverbial pink ribbon for the Grand Opening of Victoria’s Secret at Yorkdale Shopping Centre in Toronto.

And surprise! Candice has the least Incredible pics in there (only one, Erin and Chanel have 2 and Rosie 3).

Adriana has a new video coming out (within the next couple weeks) with her answering fans questions, I'm not sure all the questions will be answered though. Some she didn't respond as well as she could have and they'll probably edit it down.

Also Candice has a series of campaigns for Jeans, grey, vintage and a few others as well :)

Some she didn't respond as well as she could have and they'll probably edit it down.

Whatevs, you know she was totes purposely being a little b*tch and I love it. I wish they would show the whole damn thing because she's hilarious :laugh:

Edit: Now that I think about it, I hope that they do show at least the edited video, but knowing VS, since she answered them her way and not all "perfect" and scripted like they probably expected her to they'll do away with it. I just think the camera guy/person who asked her the questions liked it which is why they uploaded it as is, but knew once VS saw it that it wouldn't fly hence the still entertaining, but not as amusing edited version. :-(

I really hope to see vanessa hessler in VSFS... she's super gorgeous. Since she's a guess girl i hope she gets to go for the VSFS casting... =D her and Emily Di are 2 of the most gorgeous girls to come into presence in recent years.