Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just Me and Mandy Chating about who will wear the Fantasy Bra, You know how it is :whistle:

and yes it is her, she confirmed it :p (her being the one who replied as opposed to her comfirming she is wearing the bra) and yes am awere i spelt Adri name wrong - it was late and i was shattered! :ninja:

post-5116-1277025713_thumb.jpg

"mmm duh.. I dunno did you know the rugby world cup is being held in South Africa... teehee... we're pretty... so pretty.. twirl hair.. "
Fun fact Candice: It's the football (soccer) world cup in South Africa, not the rugby one (which happens on uneven years). I don't see the connection between those two sentences of yours.
Onto what really matters.....

Also have you guys seen the new VS model? Isn't she beautiful!!

post-36478-0-1446080953-75948_thumb.jpg

I don't like that new VS girl. They used to hire voluptuous grown women, now they all look like teenage boys. :x

Just Me and Mandy Chating about who will wear the Fantasy Bra, You know how it is :whistle:

and yes it is her, she confirmed it :p (her being the one who replied as opposed to her comfirming she is wearing the bra) and yes am awere i spelt Adri name wrong - it was late and i was shattered! :ninja:

Well, the Fantasy Bra has been shot already so either she isn't the one wearing it or she just doesn't want to say/can't say she is if it's her. I do think it's either her or Adriana, but Ale was also in the area that I know of.

Well, the Fantasy Bra has been shot already so either she isn't the one wearing it or she just doesn't want to say/can't say she is if it's her. I do think it's either her or Adriana, but Ale was also in the area that I know of.

if what you say is true, then im sure it's the latter

^ Such lamentation is premature. If the FB campaign has been shot and Miranda has it, you think she's going to say so in a random Facebook chat? :blink: Nothing mentioned so far means anything in terms of which model will have it.

If the FB campaign has been shot and Miranda has it, you think she's going to say so in a random Facebook chat?

The only model that went running her mouth early about getting the fantasy bra was Adriana. No one else (to date) has opened her mouth and said anything, and that's the way I prefer it to be. It's not necessary to know every single detail about every single thing regarding VS, months and months in advance. I don't want to know in June who is wearing the fantasy bra that comes out in October.

Considering Marisa isn't even an Angel anymore...and I know several people with bitch and argue. Valmont who has contacts has confirmed this, as well as a few people I have spoke too. VS basically confirmed by this by saying "we'll continue to work with her in the future" if she was an Angel they would have said "She's till an angel" she's not done any work with them recently at all, and she's not got pregnancy leave to fall back on, and she's not spoke about VS during her interviews it's all about Harley Davidson. So I don't think we should be lumping her in the angels group. I think she'll continue to work for them but more on a job to job basis, which is why I think she's still listed as a supermodel on the vsa site.
W... w... wa... wait! You don't think that's why she dropped off the face of VS's planet for about two months and didn't get to launch Love Rocks, do you?

Aaaaand I don't get why people wanna know who gets the FB. This bra is like the VS kiss of death, except if your name rhymes with "gloom". Which, come to think of it, makes me want Alessandra or Adriana to get it.

Not really since the girls get the bra continue with the company for quite some time. Adriana's contracted for several more years, Heidi was for several and she got it three times, Gisele was with them for a long time and she got it twice. KK was with the company for a long time and she got it twice....so I wouldn't say that's the kiss of death...far from it.

We can say that since 2004 the FB it's kind of a kiss of death:

2004 Tyra wore the bra, 2005 was her last show

2005 Gisele wore the bra, 2006 was her last show

2006 Karolina wore the bra, 2008 she was gone

2007 Selita wore the bra, 2008 was her last FS as an Angel

2008 Adriana wore the bra, 2009 she wasn't at the show ... yeah she was pregnant, but there wasn't anything of her in the show

2009 Marisa wore the bra, she's not an Angel anymore

:ninja:

Or you guys could be looking to much into it......

At the end of the day it's a bejeweled bra that the model gets to wear where she gets to promote it, which is why so many people want their favorite to get it. I'll be thrilled if Adriana gets it again, though I think she or Miranda will walk away with it.

Personally as long as lots of pics from events before the show come up, and there is lots of press coverage I'm fine. Now...if the bra goes back to what it use to be in 2003, headlining the show, going on late night talk shows, being the main object of the show...I'll drool over it again lol.

I think it's more impressive who opens the show, closes it and hosts it. The bra just isn't what it use to be.

"mmm duh.. I dunno did you know the rugby world cup is being held in South Africa... teehee... we're pretty... so pretty.. twirl hair.. "
Fun fact Candice: It's the football (soccer) world cup in South Africa, not the rugby one (which happens on uneven years). I don't see the connection between those two sentences of yours.
Onto what really matters.....

Also have you guys seen the new VS model? Isn't she beautiful!!

post-17905-0-1446080975-9957_thumb.jpg

I don't like that new VS girl. They used to hire voluptuous grown women, now they all look like teenage boys. :x

Roflmao.. please tell me that's a joke Siemgi?