Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I was on ONTD the other day and a person who said that they met Alessandra said that she was skinny as hell and they only difference that separated her from a model that is a size 0 were her breast. That meeting must of been before she had the baby because I looked her candids... :ninja: All I have to say is Alessandra come to my house and eat!!!

Alessandra IS too skinny, im a size 2 & you won't by any reason my ribs unless i stop eating for a month or something like that, she was already skinny but she went scaryskinny after having her baby ... Brooklyn is not in her best shape in those pictures of course, but she's not fat or big either

That bein' said, Crystal Renn is a plus size model ... & the idiot who made the video, needs to know something, they weren't even shooting for VS, it was a shoot for a Glamour Magazine Cover

I agree that Ale could gain some weight, but as for the other two... Brooklyn has always had a really thick torso (even as curvy models go) and that middle one has no business being there. When I first saw the photo, I assumed she must have been a fan posing with the Ale and Brooklyn because she is lightyears from being model material. :ninja:

Oh, and did that woman use Gisele as an example of the curvy model along with Tyra? :blink:

I read complaints about Alessandra being too thin but the one that really bothers me right now is Chanel. I know she's young, and lots of people say it's probably natural, but natural or not, I don't think her body should be refered to as "sexy".

About the angels/supermodels discussion, I was wondering, why do some people think that VS angels didn't work outside VS because of contactual restrictions ? I mean, Gisele has been an angel between 2000 and 2007 and she worked a lot outside of VS. I'm confused :unsure:

Looks like the VS facebook has been updated to give THREE Angel profiles: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/vi...=app_7146470109

This is the fourth time they "introduced" Candice on their page- we get it!

I know, right? They also introduced Lindsey, Rosie and Chanel twice and even Emmanuela who hasn't yet made it on their "Supermodels" list.

On the plus side Wiki finally got it, that Romijn, Ghauri and Rivero never were Angels.

I know, right? They also introduced Lindsey, Rosie and Chanel twice and even Emmanuela who hasn't yet made it on their "Supermodels" list.

On the plus side Wiki finally got it, that Romijn, Ghauri and Rivero never were Angels.

It's weird that they introduced Emanuela and then scarcely use her afterwords (in comparison to her and past use and the current use of the other girls).

I think that by the end of this year or the next, VS will have fired most of its "old guard" and they are just trying to get us used to Candice and the gang before they do.

One can only hope. Some of these woman have been modeling with VS for more then 10 years, don't you think it's time to move onto something else? Perhaps that's why Ale's lost so much weight? Lately she seems to be taking the less commercial route, and Adriana has already said she's going to be in Europe most of the time... hardly indicative of a someone who's going to be able to model for VS as much as she used to. Also I seriously seriously don't see them keeping Miranda or Doutzen around for much longer, and Marisa seem to be out of the picture for the most part, she barely does anything for VS cause there's just no room for her with the over saturation of new girls.

VS has always done this before a massive "kick" of the Angel lineup as I've pointed out before. Once upon a time ago we had Heidi, Adriana, Alessandra, Izabel, KK, Gisele, Selita, Doutzen, Miranda, Marisa all being called angels, within months that list was cut in half.

I personally would still like to see Marisa and Doutzen stick around for a little while longer though :(

VS has always done this before a massive "kick" of the Angel lineup as I've pointed out before. Once upon a time ago we had Heidi, Adriana, Alessandra, Izabel, KK, Gisele, Selita, Doutzen, Miranda, Marisa all being called angels, within months that list was cut in half.

But didn't Gisele leave on after her contract negotiations went poorly, while Izabel broke her contract, and KK just did not renew hers (making Selita the only one that VS really cut)? I do agree that the number of Angels well probably be cut down though.

^ If VS is using Monica Mitro to pitch their products, does this mean she's an Angel now too? :cain:

But didn't Gisele leave on after her contract negotiations went poorly, while Izabel broke her contract, and KK just did not renew hers (making Selita the only one that VS really cut)? I do agree that the number of Angels well probably be cut down though.

Don't confuse speculation-as-fact with actual fact. I think Gisele is the only one we really know why she left.

I can see Doutzen staying because she's a big crowd pleaser due to her curves (but Candice kinda fits the same bill as her) and possibly Heidi remaining as a host but I don't see VS keeping 4 30-something models (Ale, Adriana, Heidi and Marisa). Their primary target are still young adults.

Nobody knows why Gisele left ... & probably, we'll never know

I don't think it was about money, i think it was b/c she wanted to do more besides modelin' bikinis&lingerie for another three/five years ... But that's just me

Victoria’s Secret Gets Even Fruitier

3/17/10

On March 23, Victoria’s Secret is launching its new body-care collection called Secret Moments. Each scent (Girls’ Night, Island Escape, At First Sight, Room 504, and Good Day Sunshine) was mainly inspired by Alessandra Ambrosio’s personal memories (laying eyes on her daughter for the first time inspired At First Sight). Of course, these endearing memories from the Brazilian bombshell come in the form of