Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Mmm that's not a proof ... they call "Angels" every single model they have! So whoever can say "I'm a VS Angel" & whoever is NOT an Angel ... just like they did with the stupid Model Search thing, they said they were lookin' for the new VS Angel lol & in fact the girl hasn't even appear in All Access ... so what I think is that they don't even have the right definition of what being an Angel means haha ... or maybe WE're wrong & we don't know what VS Angel is haha ...

You're right about how the media calls all girls who model for VS "Angels", but the thing is that there was like 6 other girls in the segment with her and they specifically picked her out to call her an Angel or their newest Angel as they said. At the same time, I don't remember if they even called Ale one (which we know she is) so who knows. As a matter of fact, I think they actually asked Rosie about her Angel status after the whole newest Angel thing and she basically said she was. I wonder if anyone capped it because I saw it really quickly.

And in conclusion, just like the ERA of the SUPERMODEL is over. It would seem the ERA of the Victoria Secret ANGEL is now a thing of a past. It doesn't really matter who's an Angel and who's not anymore, does it? Noooo, so just enjoy the limited number of time VS keeps your favorites around, and wait for the new batch of girls to come and go and let the bitching resume.

I would actually believe that they dropped the whole Angel thing if it weren't for Candice and Behati calling themselves Angels and Ale recently saying her "Angel contract" was until 2012. I'm expecting to get in the mail a letter from VS saying that they're going to start calling the Angels card the Supermodels card from now on.

Hey guys check this out.

A photoshop edit i did of the VS Models to Female Characters from X-Men

VS/X-MEN

Took me 6 hours to cut, edit this all together. Thought it turned out pretty cool.

Represented here are

Alessandra as Polaris

Karolina as Emma Frost

Adriana as Psylocke

Rosie as Phoenix

Candice as Dazzler

Miranda as Rogue

Emanuela as Storm

Marisa as Mystique

Doutzen as Shadowcat

And as for all this discussion in regards to contracts etc. I think that really are there anymore angels. The term angel isnt even used anymore. And when it is its in regards to the show. I think at the moment these girls all have contracts. Some form. But they arent limited to just VS anymore. I think even Doutzen, Miranda and Alessandra even have had their contracts changed or something. I mean they only walked one show yes but before you rarely saw VS Angels doing any other work cause they kept them air tight in their contracts. Maybe VS realise that the girls dont make the brand anymore. I dont know its complicated but atleast there are some more mix of girls there now...

Hey guys check this out.

VS/X-MEN

Took me 6 hours to cut, edit this all together. Thought it turned out pretty cool.

Represented here are

Alessandra as Polaris

Karolina as Emma Frost

Adriana as Psylocke

Rosie as Phoenix

Candice as Dazzler

Miranda as Rogue

Emanuela as Storm

Marisa as Mystique

Doutzen as Shadowcat

Not a X-Men fan, but that is awesome Kev! Totally loved it :p

The term Angel is still around, I just don't think there have been launches or any of their models used at recent Events enough to coin the phrase, the girls keep using it and talking about their contracts. I just don't see VS dropping a phrase that's been their trademark for 15 years...esp when the girls keep talking about their angel contracts and what not. Plus there are agents and special people on forums, and if that was the case I'm sure we would have heard something about it by now.

Hey guys check this out.

VS/X-MEN

^Very impressive, Kev. (Y) Particularly liked Miranda as Rogue! I remain somewhat sceptical about any of their acting capabilities - but I'd be quicker than a shit-house rat to go see it... :hehe:

(And all that's depsite the disgraceful omission of Behati! :pinch: )

Hey guys check this out.

VS/X-MEN

^Very impressive, Kev. (Y) Particularly liked Miranda as Rogue! I remain somewhat sceptical about any of their acting capabilities - but I'd be quicker than a shit-house rat to go see it... :hehe:

(And all that's depsite the disgraceful omission of Behati! :pinch: )

I am very sorry but dont you worry. There might be something around the corner for Behati soon. ;)

i also did not understand why they never made ana beatriz barros an angel? and why did they made gisele, izabel, ale, and adriana angels? ana is much more beautiful than gisele, adri , izabel and ale.

ana beatriz, emanuela, gracie are much more beautiful brazilian model than gisele, iza, adri and ale.

was isabeli ever an angel?

Ana turned down an Angel contract, and she also went and did another Lingerie brand when she was contracted with Vs...so she basically shot herself in the foot. Also in every single one of your posts Jade, do you always have to put down other models...the same models. It's like in every post...we get that you don't like those girls but it's your opinion you don't have to push it in our faces in every single post.

i just said ana is much more beautiful than them. why they made the other models angel and not ana? so vs did wanted to give ana a vs angel contract? and ana did not wanted to be an angel? is that what you are saying.

did isabeli ever became a model?

And in conclusion, just like the ERA of the SUPERMODEL is over. It would seem the ERA of the Victoria Secret ANGEL is now a thing of a past. It doesn't really matter who's an Angel and who's not anymore, does it? Noooo, so just enjoy the limited number of time VS keeps your favorites around, and wait for the new batch of girls to come and go and let the bitching resume.

Totally agree with ya