Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Candice IS an Angel ... In that same interview where Behati said she's an Angel, Candice said this:

"VS has been my main client for about two-and-a-half yearts but i only became an Angel a couple of months ago ..."

But im to lazy to post the scan

& muffins, Ale might be havin' an orgasm in the beach, but at least she looks good! ... But i have to say i hate all the new pictures of the VS Site (except for Behati's :heart: ) the girls looks so photoshoped, in some pictures Candice doesn't even look like her, & the make up & hair of all the girls is horrible ... VS pictures are suckin' this days

emanuela was 17 when she started modeling? i though the model had to be at least 18 years old to start modeling for vs.

don't want chanel to become an angel she is to skinny. but she does have a pretty face but not the body for vs.

Yes, Lindsay and Emanuela both started working with VS in 2006.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...6446&st=460

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...6446&st=580

I don't think the 18 year old policy is stricktly except in the case for the show.

emanuela was 17 when she started modeling?

Emanuela was 16 when she started shooting with them, but (if my memory is correct) they didn't start printing her lingerie pictures in the catalogues until after her 18th birthday had passed. (I don't feel like searching her thread to check.)

I do, however, remember seeing swim pictures of her in the early 2006 books, so they were shot before her 17th birthday.

I am happy Behati is an Angel. :heart:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

VS would such w/out Marisa, Adriana & Alessandra gone haha ppl want them out just becoz they're jealous :ninja::laugh: :p

How in the world they can call THAT an "Angel"? COME ON! That ppl should wear glasses or maybe get new eyes becoz that's creepy, seriously :ninja:

How can anyone call THIS an 'angel'?

post-33914-1266531067_thumb.jpgpost-33914-1266531102_thumb.jpg

She looks like she is having an orgasm on the beach. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You should remember that. What is ugly to some people is beautiful to others.

YES! That's why she's one of the biggest models & YES she looks like she's havin' an orgasm but she's still havin' true beauty :p

And it's OFFICIAL - Behati IS an ANGEL

post-11221-0-1446079294-53725_thumb.jpg

Wow, there was still a doubt? :blink::ninja:

Well, I had my doubts because VS never really treated her like the other Angels (she only does Pink) and she never did launches/events with the other Angels (except for leading up to the VSFS when the girls picked out their holiday gifts and then the Soho opening event). And nobody ever asked her if she was an Angel in a public forum until now, I think. So she could've stood next to the other girls all she wanted and I still would've been unsure and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.

She did events ... She was in one launch w/Miranda -can't remember when- & she made some things to promote PINK in some College too

But i think Baron is the only one who can tell us more about Behati & VS

^Well, that's very kind of you to say so, MissLimaVzla - but I don't know any more than anybody else (not - I note - that this hindrance stops some people! ;) ). But I do pay attention to news regarding her, yes...

Savanna, I don't know where you've been hanging out on this forum, but this question about Behati's "Angel" status (and Candice's and Emanuela's and etc...) has been asked so many times it has somehow managed to be more tedious than whether Joey Potter's going to choose bloody Pacey or Dawson! :sleep:

Infact, phenobarbie posted a pretty comprehensive list of all the VS promo stuff Behati's been involved with on this very thread. Needless to say she's a bit more relevant than simply standing near Adriana and Alessandra and basking in their reflected glory! :no:

However, I've been down this road (with Jade**) before - and it would seem you're damned if you do commit, and similarly damned if you don't. I know that even commenting on this will incur some kind of wrath...

People don't seem to be happy until they have brow-beaten who they want as the VS "Angels" over the head of all the other relevant members. This constant stream of vitriol about who's 'ugly' and who's 'skinny' is somehow justified by the addition of "it's just my opinion" - so that this somehow absolves them of model-bashing. Yet, they admonish anybody who doesn't agree with them (HELLLLO - didn't you just invoke 'opinion' yourself?!?!), often in the same damn post! :blink:

I didn't think we all had to like every "Angel"? Isn't that the very point of them - that (at least) one will appeal to you??? It's the element of choice: Like salad-dressings, "red or white, sir?", Have It Your Way At BK...

Sure, have your 'fantasy' "Angel" lists - I know I do too. But I don't need everybody else to agree with me by haranguing you all into submission... Plus, I know you won't agree!

And I will know you are wrong!!! :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...

Angels: [A ridiculous amount btw]

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Behati Prinsloo

Candice Swanpoel

Doutzen Kroes

Lindsay Ellingson

Marisa Miller

Miranda Kerr

Rosie Huntington

Heidi isn't an angel... Heidi is a spokemodel who VS won't get rid of because at the end of the day, Heidi is still the only universal household name they have.

I'm sorry but the term "Angel" has lost it's meaning for me. It honestly seems like VS and the media like to throw the word around like it's going out of style. It seems like anyone who works for VS on a fairly consistent basis for a year an "Angel" and that's not how it used to be or it should be imo.

How in the world can Lindsay be an Angel? :ninja: (& I don't even wanna talk about Rosie). Gosh ... this VS ppl has lost their mind!

I like both Lindsay & Rosie,don't like them as angels tho.

Candice is an angel? :drool: I should be soo excited by this fact..but seriously everyone seems to be a angel now..

IS BAR REFAELI AN ANGEL? she's only modeled for them like 4 times, but ya know it could happen :whistle:

i'm happy that rosie is an angel, rosie and doutzen are my favorites angels

oh by the way...

what happen to emily didonato? i haven't seen any new pictures of her for vs.

is she not working for them no more.

good news...

E! announced that Esti is shooting for Victoria's Secret! FINALLY! ^^

i'm so happy for esti can't wait to see her.

How in the world can Lindsay be an Angel? :ninja: (& I don't even wanna talk about Rosie). Gosh ... this VS ppl has lost their mind!

I like both Lindsay & Rosie,don't like them as angels tho.

Candice is an angel? :drool: I should be soo excited by this fact..but seriously everyone seems to be a angel now..

IS BAR REFAELI AN ANGEL? she's only modeled for them like 4 times, but ya know it could happen :whistle:

Of course Bar is an Angel ... & Brooklyn ... & Jarah ... & Erin ... & Chanel

In fact, IM an Angel now ... Ed Razek gave a VS contract last week for my B.Day!

Damn it, i saw the stoopid new BBV Commercial ... Rosie's voice/accent/whatever + Mia Aminata + 1000Girls sayin' the same stupid "My body" line + Lindsay&Chanel & all their bones ... NO NO NO!

& i have a little question:

WHAT THE FCK IS MIA AMINATA DOIN' THERE?! ...

Is she a new face too or what? ... Just when i though that VS can't get any worst & i saw that commercial? ... Why? Why? ... I hate it hate it hate it >.<

Alessandra&Mia Aminata look so old, not b/c they doesn't look good ... But b/c the rest of the girls look like if they just got out of high school! ... Also at the end of the commercial, Alessandra's face is just priceless she looks so boring :ninja:

Esti is going to be in VS?

Miranda and Behati better watch out, a cuter, younger, more pedoish wet dream is coming. As my husband has said time and time again. "As long as their legal"... aw Christopher /pets and his thing for Miranda. *sneers in his general direction*

Seriously though I love Esti and I'm exceptionally proud of her.

I'm going to have to see this commercial now, see what the fuse is about.

Edit: I saw it, not impressed, kinda boring if you ask me. Did you know the woman like their bodies?! Nah they aren't saying that at all... or are they? x.x

Ale looked great *SHOCKED*, and I kinda liked Erin *stares*

There have been worse commercials than that one :dontgetit:

Haha ... LOL! Ale is almost-29-years-old mom ... what ppl? you want her to look like a 15-years-old teenager? :laugh: ... come on! Anyway, I think she doesn't look boring & neither bad ... I DO NOT like Rosie, Lindsay, Candice, Aminata or the another one, but I wouldn't say they look bad, they look just OK, there's nothing THAT wrong w/this commercial, is just a normal one ... I'm worried, I think I'm super blind lalety :o :p

"IT won't just be the clothes vying for our attention on the Giles catwalk tomorrow when Paris Fashion Week takes hold.

The designer has enlisted a stellar line-up of models to walk in his autumn/winter 2010-11 show, which will take place at 6.30pm tomorrow evening (Paris time).

From the Victoria's Secret posse comes Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Alessandra Ambrosio, Izabel Goulart and Karolina Kurkova, while Jessica Stam, Angela Lindvall, Carmen Kass, Coco Rocha and Natasha Poly are among the other top models we can expect to see."

Vogue.co.uk