Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I find it very odd that Rosie and Lindsey are up on the vsallaccess site. Rosie is doing Monsoon Lingerie and Lindsey is doing La Senza. Would their VS contracts allow them to do that?

A lot of VS girls have done La Senza. It's also a part of Limited Brands though, but a lot of VS girls have done other lingerie brands while with VS so I don't think it's a problem. Rosie also did Agent P., I think. I'm sure there's something in their contracts stating what they can and cannot do. It's probably a really fine line too. But I think that Rosie and Lindsay did those things before they signed their VS contracts.

What the heck is wrong w/VS? :blink: ... I don't like Rosie at all but i can see why she does so many things for VS, but Lindsay is like the worst choice to be an Angel, she doesn't have a unique/amazing face like Alessandra or a killer body like Marisa or a vibrant personality like Heidi ... Why her? >.<

Now for Candice, it was just a matter of time to see her there since she's now like the only model VS is using ... Im not a big fan of hers anymore but i can see her as an Angel & all

I think I just realized what my main issue with Candice is, she does the same thing that Adriana does.. when they try to look super sexy they both have a tendancy to lose their neck. It's the slightly hunched forward straight on look that leaves no neck definition but gives that sultry eye where they look slightly upwards... Not a big fan of the look :idk:

so now their is 10 angel that's a lot of angel. and their is too many blonds angel heidi, doutzen marissa, candice, lindsay that is a lot of blonds. why lindsay? wtf? if they were going to use blond they should off made erin an angel instead off lindsay.

i don't like the angel line up. i don't like lindsay, adriana, alessandra, marissa and behati just do not get the appeal sorry for their fans but i don't find them attractive at all :x . it would be fine just with doutzen, rosie, heidi, and candice maybe miranda as angel.

Adriana, Alessandra & Marisa are the biggest VS Models ... They won't let them go, that would the most stupid thing to do, but you know VS sucks so bad these days that i'll be the happiest person ever if they go away :ninja:

behati has been an angel since 2008 then. her vsallaccess profile has been their since 2008.

she was like 19 or 18 year old when she became an angel.

i have read where candice confirm that she is an angel already.

this is what it seem so far as i could remember model becaming angel in april/may 2007 miranda kerr. november 2007 marissa miller. august 2008 doutzen kroes, month?? 2008 behati prinsloo. according to vsallaccess in february 2010 candice, rosie and lindsay.

And it's OFFICIAL - Behati IS an ANGEL

post-3972-0-1446078924-4359_thumb.jpg

Wow, there was still a doubt? :blink::ninja:

Well, I had my doubts because VS never really treated her like the other Angels (she only does Pink) and she never did launches/events with the other Angels (except for leading up to the VSFS when the girls picked out their holiday gifts and then the Soho opening event). And nobody ever asked her if she was an Angel in a public forum until now, I think. So she could've stood next to the other girls all she wanted and I still would've been unsure and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.

And it's OFFICIAL - Behati IS an ANGEL

post-18831-0-1446078938-40372_thumb.jpg

Wow, there was still a doubt? :blink::ninja:

Well, I had my doubts because VS never really treated her like the other Angels (she only does Pink) and she never did launches/events with the other Angels (except for leading up to the VSFS when the girls picked out their holiday gifts and then the Soho opening event). And nobody ever asked her if she was an Angel in a public forum until now, I think. So she could've stood next to the other girls all she wanted and I still would've been unsure and I'm sure that I'm not the only one.

She did events ... She was in one launch w/Miranda -can't remember when- & she made some things to promote PINK in some College too

But i think Baron is the only one who can tell us more about Behati & VS

i rather want gracie to become an angel instead of emmanuela.

Well, Gracie has alot more versatility whereas Emanuela's body kind of prevents her from doing high fashion. Plus, Emanela has been working with them since 2006. I like them both, but I feel that Emanuela is much more suitable to become an Angel. Actually, as long as Chanel doesn't become an Angel over them, I'll be content. <_<

emanuela was 17 when she started modeling? i though the model had to be at least 18 years old to start modeling for vs.

don't want chanel to become an angel she is to skinny. but she does have a pretty face but not the body for vs.

what is lindsay profile doing in the vsallaccess website? is she an angel? hope she is not.

I am happy Behati is an Angel. :heart:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

VS would such w/out Marisa, Adriana & Alessandra gone haha ppl want them out just becoz they're jealous :ninja::laugh: :p

How in the world they can call THAT an "Angel"? COME ON! That ppl should wear glasses or maybe get new eyes becoz that's creepy, seriously :ninja:

How can anyone call THIS an 'angel'?

post-33914-1266531067_thumb.jpgpost-33914-1266531102_thumb.jpg

She looks like she is having an orgasm on the beach. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You should remember that. What is ugly to some people is beautiful to others.