Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I agree w/u about Hilary! ... I would love to see her doin' VS, she made a few pictures but im sure she would look amazing in the runway for VS & some sexy lingerie&swim shoots! ... She is perfect for them, i hope to see more of her for VS

Hello, guys.

Yesterday I watched VS'09 fashion show and I have some questions. They might ot seem lame, but I'm not into fashion things as much as most of you, but just a little... So please don't get angry :)

1. Why didn't Karolina Kurkova was on that fashion show? Isn't she an angel anymore? Or something else?

2. I assume that Adriana Lima wasn't there as well because of her pregnancy. Am I correct?

3. Why does Ana Barros get so less of attention on every show? I thought she was kind of a very top model (and i think she'd deserve it), while in the most of times they don't even call her name. Isn't she an angel but just some kind of a guest model?

4. I've read that Gisele has a baby now, - this is awesome. Do you think she'll ever get back to VS? I know she left after 2007.

Thanks in advance.

Ok so Pheno got bored the other day and decided to download every single picture on the VS website. She's currently in the process of separating each model's pics and them into their own folders. As of 10 mins ago picture count is as follows.

Abbey - 4

Adriana - 188

Alessandra - 795

AnaBB - 11

Behati - 253

Bianca - 2

Candice - 341

Catherine - 49

Caroline F - 21

Chanel - 18

Cintia - 27

Doutzen - 331

Erin Wasson - 89

Heidi - 1

Irina - 30

Izabel - 47

Julia S - 68

Karolina K - 20

Kim C - 8

Marisa - 352

Miranda - 496

Rosie - 22

Selita - 63

Total - 3,236 [identified/Seperated pics]

She had already deleted 13,387 pics which were shoes/makeup/underwear/butt shots/leg shots [ie if it didn't have a face]

Remaining pictures to be seperated. 12,819

It's kinda neat to see just which models vs uses and which ones they don't. Ale so far is the most published on the website!

There are 593 pictures currently viewed and unidentified.. updates to come

Pheno, God blessed you ... since today I admire you :laugh:

So, the thing goes like that:

1. Alessandra 795

2. Miranda 496

3. Marisa 352

4. Candice 341

5. Doutzen 331

6. Behati 253

7. Adriana 188

8. Eriin W. 89

9. Julia S. 68

10. Selita 63

11. Catherine 49

12. Izabel 47

13. Irina 30

14. Cintia 27

15. Rosie 22

16. Caroline F. 21

17. Karolina K. 20

18. Channel 18

19. AnaBB 11

20. Kim 8

21. Abbey 4

22. Bianca 2

23. Heidi 1

-Wow, Heidi may be proud of herself ... she doesn't do anything for VS but she's still their number one :ninja: :laugh: ...

-I might be the only person who is tired of seeing Candice everywhere ... I just got tired of her face :)

-Can't believe Miranda has too many photos :o

-PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE ADRIANA LIMA ... COME BACK SOON!!! I need to see the site filled w/you&Aleee liike the good old times before Anja&Valentina :laugh: :laugh:

So Victoria's Secret is confusing! They are SO read between the lines.

Marisa, all signs point to her being uncontracted, she was removed from the Love Rocks campaign/promotion/launch. They've replaced her with Candice, and Taylor (ew) and several sources say her contract was not renewed, as well as being removed from the vsallaccess site, and her people not saying anything.

Then rumor comes out and says she's not with them, and then limited brands say she's still with them "we adore Marisa and we will continue to work with her in the future"

Now does this mean she's just an angel gone for a while, or does it mean a read between the lines thing of "We'll still work with her like Selita, and izabel and KK but she won't be an angel" I'm more apt to say that's it...but I'm so tired of VS not calling a spade a spade.

Take it up with the person who works for VS saying she doesn't have her contract anymore.

Also when proof comes out that she's an angel I'll say I was wrong...right now I see none. I see a company saying they'll still continue to work with a model, just like Selita and Izabel...I see no article that states she's still an angel. Believe me when I see proof she still is I will say my contacts were wrong as well as myself :)