Bellazon

Wentworth Miller
Thumbnail

Rogue

I often think that Wentworth Miller is the hottest actor working in Hollywood. He's awesomely talented, extremely hot in a subtle way, and has amazingly beautiful eyes. He's undoubtedly masculine, but not too cocky about it. He manages to be incredibly youthful without seeming childish or a young boy. Gay or straight, any man or woman would be really lucky to have in in their life and in their bed! I want to see a lot more of him in the picture.

Lucky 101.

He is totally gorgeous. Men that good looking don't really exist. It's easy to find pretty women in the world, but men that look that damn hot are only here on this planet to tease us mere mortal women.

And what a kick ass name he has, too.

This comes late, I know, but I agree with you. In the real world its easy to find pretty women anywhere you go, but hardly any even moderately good-looking men, let alone that good-looking. You start to think that the only men with that kind of beauty are male models, certain actors, dancers, and other show biz types, the occasional olympic or professional athlete. Whenever you see a man in real life who is none of those things who have that type of beauty, you dont know whether you want to hate him for being so beautiful or love him for the same reason!

• 2 weeks later...

Wentworth Miller "I'm Not Gay"

In a recent interview with the Australian Associated Press, Prison Break star Wentworth Miller seeks to dispel certain rumors about his sexuality:

"No, I'm not gay. I know these rumours are out there ... I'm cool with the fact that they exist, I mean this is about fantasy. Certain people are going to have certain fantasies, if someone wants to imagine me with a woman, or a man or one of each that's cool with me as long as you keep watching the show."

He also says the trappings of fame take a bit of getting used to: "What happens to your identity, to the perception of who you are on this journey is a strange one," he said while on his first visit down under. There's this kind of star struck dynamic, I guess that's why they invented that word to describe that moment when a fan comes running up to you and they're so excited to see you. (But) inevitably there's this moment, where the shoe drops and they realise they have no idea who you are. I guess it's that strangeness, the identification with an actor, with a character, (and) the reality that you don't really know them at all which is kind of hard to wrap your head around."