Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

6. on his friends list you find not one member of his family or friends :blink::blink:

7. he got an Twitter account and there he is no connection between his account and the friends of REAL Mathias. I should say, that some of Mathias closesed friends from New York are twittering every day . They spend their holidays together but they don't twitter .

autumn or winter 2009 someone posted pictures here Mathias and friends in a chinese retaurant . on one of the pictures Mathias is looking up to her and he was drooling . No, you really could see that he is very interessted or even in love with this girl kn the picture. got the information on facebook and twitter from reliable sources . we also got the picture from May who is a close friend of Mathias and Zara kissing each other. The picture was posted on a blog - go to my blog it is there under " our prince and his princess " or to the tag " girlfriend" on my blog.

autumn or winter 2009 someone posted pictures here Mathias and friends in a chinese retaurant . on one of the pictures Mathias is looking up to her and he was drooling . No, you really could see that he is very interessted or even in love with this girl kn the picture. got the information on facebook and twitter from reliable sources . we also got the picture from May who is a close friend of Mathias and Zara kissing each other. The picture was posted on a blog - go to my blog it is there under " our prince and his princess " or to the tag " girlfriend" on my blog

There is another girl involved in this whole story... and he should just know that this girl still cares...

Hi new1988,

as far as I know Mathias was single for a long time, now he is happy with Zara and I am glad about that, the rest is none of my business.

he might be happy, he might be not happy... no one knows... you can't tell anything from some photos... I don't know either. The only thing I want to say, that he should know that there is still someone that also cares... and - i might be wrong - but I think he knows who I'm talking about...

• 2 weeks later...

Mathias Lauridsen and RJ Rogenski for H&M SS 2012

Dailymalemodels.com

http://dailymalemodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Mathias-Lauridsen-RJ-Rogenski-HM-Dailymalemodels-04.jpg

http://dailymalemodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Mathias-Lauridsen-RJ-Rogenski-HM-Dailymalemodels-02.jpg

http://dailymalemodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Mathias-Lauridsen-RJ-Rogenski-HM-Dailymalemodels-01.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~Post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

If my source is correct Mathias had a shooting for a Calvin Klein campaign :drool: :laugh: yesterday. Going to post the picture tonight if I survived the dentist . Last time I wanted to post a picture here I got problems with photobucket , when I got a problem again I post the pics on my blog