Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi Def Picture : Mathias Lauridsen Tommy Hilfiger New York Fashion Week

http://dailymalemodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Tommy-Hilfiger-FallWinter-2012-13-Dailymalemodels-006.jpg

http://dailymalemodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Tommy-Hilfiger-FallWinter-2012-13-Dailymalemodels-039.jpg

1. Please do not post information promoting yourself, for-profit sites; external boards, blogs, websites, etc.

2. Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks!

~Post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

Thanks for posting ! Thought you drooled to death ! the first picture nearley killed me .

did you see stylist Zara Zachrisson

haha... I couldn't stop drooling either, that's why it took me so long to post them :drool:

Yeah, after reading your comment I checked Zara was the stylist :blink:

Mathias doesn't do much work but makes exception when she is the stylist :whistle:

Thanks for posting ! Thought you drooled to death ! the first picture nearley killed me .

haha... I couldn't stop drooling either, that's why it took me so long to post them :drool:

Mathias doesn't do much work but makes exception when she is the stylist :whistle:

When I read Zara was the stylist I got one thought. thanks for not putting a bathing trunk on head head again :laugh: .

on the third pic he looks so young and cute . now I carry on drooling :drool: :drool: :drool:

When I read Zara was the stylist I got one thought. thanks for not putting a bathing trunk on head head again :laugh: .

on the third pic he looks so young and cute . now I carry on drooling :drool: :drool: :drool:

Haha... I think Mathias would wear anything if Zara ask him to, even if it is bathing trunk on his head :p

Sometimes Mathias looks old in the runway in comparison to the younger boys but he always looks young and youthful in editorials :heart:

Haha... I think Mathias would wear anything if Zara has asked him too, vene if it is bathing trunk on his head :p

Sometimes Mathias looks old in the runway in comparison to the younger boys but he always looks young and youthful in editorials :heart:

No wonder Mathias looks old, some guys on the runway got there first pimples and don´t even shave :laugh:

Haha... I think Mathias would wear anything if Zara ask him to, even if it is bathing trunk on his head :p

I'm so happy for him. He seems to be such a sweetheart and it's great that he found a nice and beautiful girl. He seems to really love her, and that so sweet because he deserves love and the best girl in the world!!! Good things happen to good people..;) :wave::heart:

I'm so happy for him. He seems to be such a sweetheart and it's great that he found a nice and beautiful girl. He seems to really love her, and that so sweet because he deserves love and the best girl in the world!!! Good things happen to good people..;) :wave::heart:

Hi new1988 ,

I totally agree but sometimes I hate her a bit :blush: for her long legs and that she can walk on high heels and for being pretty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: