Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

• 2 weeks later...
post-34643-1320990836_thumb.jpg

Where is this picture from? I don't remember seeing it before and its always nice to see him smiling. :thumbsup:

all his shoots are always serious!

Sorry, was not here for a while because I was ill. The picture was taken after a fashion show , can´t remember which it was but try to find out. But we got some very cute pics of Mathias smiling ! Maybe I shall post them on my blog.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why he isn't doing any modeling work nowadays? Like a year ago he was on almost every ad or runway show... He surely isn't "too old" because his face and body are still in a really good shape (or were the last time we've actually seem him doing something fashion-related). It's a pity because he had a certain look that no other model has. Or maybe he's just taking a break from the fashion world? :)

Does anyone know why he isn't doing any modeling work nowadays? Like a year ago he was on almost every ad or runway show... He surely isn't "too old" because his face and body are still in a really good shape (or were the last time we've actually seem him doing something fashion-related). It's a pity because he had a certain look that no other model has. Or maybe he's just taking a break from the fashion world? :)

A few ears ago Mathias said in an interview for world fashion Tv that he is the "old man in the game" . I don´t look for new male models since they got 16 year old guys who look like 14 :yuckky: . Maybe he is to old for the biz or he is going to do something else. As he is very discreet and up to now never answered our questions :cry2: which included questions about his future plans we will not know. But I guess he started to work somewhere else but I am not sure. But I am sure that he is not sitting at home waiting to be booked by someone.

I also miss him and would like to see more of Mathias :(

I feel like I missed out on this. I have been on BZ for a few years now (mostly followed female models and VS shows) but just this year noticed Mathias (hes a babe :drool:) and now he seems to be slowly leaving modelling. :( It sucks! I'm sure whatever his future plans maybe, he is probably happy to go back into the 'normal' world of working. His artwork is amazing and from what I read here, he is going to open a business with his friends?

Whatever he does in the future I wish him luck on it and happiness. A models working lifespan is not long and mostly done when they are young. Every year they pull up more younger models like Chico and older models slowly going. It's sad but apart of the industry. It would be cool if he kept up with his artwork and posted it in public so people can see more of his talent! That would be cool. :yes:

I feel like I missed out on this. I have been on BZ for a few years now (mostly followed female models and VS shows) but just this year noticed Mathias (hes a babe :drool:) and now he seems to be slowly leaving modelling. :( It sucks! I'm sure whatever his future plans maybe, he is probably happy to go back into the 'normal' world of working. His artwork is amazing and from what I read here, he is going to open a business with his friends?

Whatever he does in the future I wish him luck on it and happiness. A models working lifespan is not long and mostly done when they are young. Every year they pull up more younger models like Chico and older models slowly going. It's sad but apart of the industry. It would be cool if he kept up with his artwork and posted it in public so people can see more of his talent! That would be cool. :yes:

What a pitty you found Mathias so late . I was lucky to became his fan when he was doing the Gucci adds and was on 16 shos during fashion week. But that´s some time ago. He is not opening a business with his friend , not at the moment. But you never know. When he said this he got his old friends in Copenhagen. Now he got lots of new friends who work in the fashion biz as stylists, photographers etc. . Think he is going to find a job somewhere in the fashion biz not as a fashion designer or model. As you already said, his artwork is amazing ! would like to see more.

About younger models: don´t know who it was but a guy who seemed to be 14 in an expensive suit looks a bit ridicolous. But before Mathias I was not interested in models neither male nor female.

I amsure Mathias is making a great career . If we are lucky a bit more public but I fear our shy guy is doing a lot of great work and we don´t even know.

Lol, happy X Mas to you too! :p My Christmas is going to be a dull one this year. :|

It does suck to find out about him so late, but it's nice to look back through this thread and see his pics and read his interviews. Interesting about the future career thing. It would be nice for him to stay semi in the biz doing something, maybe displaying his art skills in some way. It seems like these models are getting younger all the time. It's getting ridic, tbh. But it seems that's the way the industry is.

• 2 weeks later...