Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

post-32750-0-1446110286-6468_thumb.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hallo sav3mys0ul !

I know you want to say something about this pic but you donĀ“t have words and just :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: on your keyboard which does not help either :laugh:

Yeah, my computer crashed with so much drooling, it took a while to fix it and now all I'm doing is staring at his pretty smile :drool: :drool: :evil:

OH wow! Just as I thought that Mathias's photos are ceasing to show up, Marty's hard work (+mathias walking NYFW!) has paid off! Great photos! He looks more mature now, but obviously still incredibly handsome and ever more talented than ever as a model :D

Mathias was a good boy :heart: :heart: :heart: and I get up at 5 am every morning for the latest news of Mathias .

OH wow! Just as I thought that Mathias's photos are ceasing to show up, Marty's hard work (+mathias walking NYFW!) has paid off! Great photos! He looks more mature now, but obviously still incredibly handsome and ever more talented than ever as a model :D

Mathias was a good boy :heart: :heart: :heart: and I get up at 5 am every morning for the latest news of Mathias .

I know you do! You're such a dedicated fan!!! :heart::kiss: We all appreciate your hardwork!