Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

OMG... thank you NEWGIRL10 for the the video, I never thought I'd get to see something like this again, it reminds me of Mathias's Gucci days :drool: :drool: :drool:

You are right Munichmarty, I wish Mathias was on the screen all the time, other guys are ruining it all :whistle:

OMG... thank you NEWGIRL10 for the the video, I never thought I'd get to see something like this again, it reminds me of Mathias's Gucci days :drool: :drool: :drool:

You are right Munichmarty, I wish Mathias was on the screen all the time, other guys are ruining it all :whistle:

But it´s always the wrong girl :yuckky: .......:laugh:

But it´s always the wrong girl :yuckky: .......:laugh:

Tell me about it :evil:

But I'm glad to see his new work, he's getting better and better :heart:

he's got a girlfriend. now it's too late for me, too - gosh. i'm brunette too, hey mathias. lol the vid is awsm. no words could tell. but, either way - i found this one, i really don't know, if it's already posted.

post-18211-0-1446110242-1048_thumb.jpg

from modelhommes tumblr. is modelhommes down, btw?

he's got a girlfriend. now it's too late for me, too - gosh. i'm brunette too, hey mathias. lol the vid is awsm. no words could tell. but, either way - i found this one, i really don't know, if it's already posted.

tumblr_loha7gDoQm1qzrrqmo1_500.jpg

Yeah, it looks like it's finally down for good. :(

I don´t know if it was posted here before but the complete editorial is now on Mathias Lauridsen- Danish prince.

post-10700-0-1446110242-98015_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry for being off-topic but I was wondering about the same thing too. I've been visiting MH everyday from the time that they announced it would be closing on June 5. But I'm pretty sure they've gathered enough donations to run the forum until August at least, then one day, it was just gone. :( Some say at MH's facebook page that the new domain is still the old one and that we just have to be patient. Maybe Aimee succeeded in selling the site? and it's being moved? I'm not really sure. But I really miss MH though. Life's not the same without it. :cry:

ohhhh goodness I need air! :laugh: I feel almost i should look away :blush: Have noticed Mathias always kisses at the neck for movies like this one.

haha yeah I noticed that too! maybe the directors just find neck-kissing more romantic or something lol

:heart::heart: at the carolina herrera video

post-40586-0-1446110243-9561_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry for being off-topic but I was wondering about the same thing too. I've been visiting MH everyday from the time that they announced it would be closing on June 5. But I'm pretty sure they've gathered enough donations to run the forum until August at least, then one day, it was just gone. :( Some say at MH's facebook page that the new domain is still the old one and that we just have to be patient. Maybe Aimee succeeded in selling the site? and it's being moved? I'm not really sure. But I really miss MH though. Life's not the same without it. :cry:

That's what I thought too. For a while I was dreading June 5, but with enough help from everyone realizing what they were about to lose they managed to stay open for a few more weeks. I think they were looking for a new owner, or a new host domain? Something like that. But I'm hoping it'll be back up eventually, there was so much on there and it felt more like a community/home than anything else. Very heartbreaking loss!