Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Munichmarty, hope you get well soon and have even more energy to talk about Mathias :hug:

Wow, i didn't expect there are some photos of his girlfriend! Yasmina, do you mean she's New Yorker socialite/celebrity?

The funny thing is that Mathias once said he preferred blondes and she seems to be a brunette :laugh:

Munichmarty, hope you get well soon and have even more energy to talk about Mathias :hug:

Wow, i didn't expect there are some photos of his girlfriend! Yasmina, do you mean she's New Yorker socialite/celebrity?

The funny thing is that Mathias once said he preferred blondes and she seems to be a brunette :laugh:

Well, I never seen them both in real life. I also read that he prefer blondes...hm, what a shame :yuckky:

But a friend of mine living in NY told me that she is quite famous for hanging out at partys...

Haha, guess he might have changed his preferences then :p

I suppose they could met in NY during his work there. But i wonder if she's THIS long-time girlfriend, the one we always knew she existed (and i thought she was from Copenhagen somehow... ), or maybe she is a new one? But it doesn't matter unless he's happy with her :)

But since there are photos like these, there are no hopes for us... :cry:

:laugh:

Haha, guess he might have changed his preferences then :p

I suppose they could met in NY during his work there. But i wonder if she's THIS long-time girlfriend, the one we always knew she existed (and i thought she was from Copenhagen somehow... ), or maybe she is a new one? But it doesn't matter unless he's happy with her :)

But since there are photos like these, there are no hopes for us... :cry:

:laugh:

You are right. On the photo on the right they seem very happy... :heart:

But on the the first photo on the left I would guess they are not that happy... :blush:

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REPORT THAT?! :angry:

WARNING: MATHIAS ONLY!!! :p

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REPORT THAT?! :angry:

WARNING: MATHIAS ONLY!!! :p

Where are his new photo's??????????

I just survived hospital going home today.

What a beautiful picture Mathias kissing his girlfriend. Just want to mention she got a profession she is not only a party girl. Guess Mathias likes girls with brown because his Mother got brown hair. Now I wait for the nurses to kick me out