Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

I think we all cannot be surprised he got a girl. Mathias is happy in his private times and that is all good. Of course we can all still dream and admire his photographs, :drool: I think that should be pkay with his girl since she got him in real life :laugh:

DO NOT BRING UP HIS GIRLFREIND OR ANY OTHER LOVER ON HIS THREAD EVER AGAIN OKAY!

I think we all cannot be surprised he got a girl. Mathias is happy in his private times and that is all good. Of course we can all still dream and admire his photographs, :drool: I think that should be pkay with his girl since she got him in real life :laugh:

DO NOT BRING UP HIS GIRLFREIND OR ANY OTHER LOVER ON HIS THREAD EVER AGAIN OKAY!

Erm I think I speak for everyone when I say you're over reacting and that this is a public forum, the members here aren't saying bad things about him or anything terrible about whoever he is with, so don't take it out on others, you could ask nicely. Thats what most people do on Bellazon. Have a good day :)

Um ok? I will ask no mor questions of any kind.

Um ok? I will ask no mor questions of any kind.

I don't see why you should stop asking questions, to be honest I was wondering the same thing ;) so who is his lover? :p

The only persons who can tell what I can talk about on this thread are the administrators / moderators :heart: :heart: :heart: from bellazon or Mathias :heart: :heart: :heart: .

I might be mistaken but think Mathias was single for a long time. Now he got a talented and pretty girlfriend and I am glad about it.. We can dream of Mathias , he can be what ever we want him to be in our dreams. But he got his real life and he DESERVES to be happy :heart: :heart: :heart: .

Of course I won´t say anything more about her because of Mathias. Where is the I keep my mouth shut smiley.

The only persons who can tell what I can talk about on this thread are the administrators / moderators :heart: :heart: :heart: from bellazon or Mathias :heart: :heart: :heart: .

I was a little joke. :laugh:

More Ferragamo pictures are out. There are surely bigger versions somewhere...

OMG, thank you so much NEWGIRL10 :wave: , Mathias looks so sexy and so much older :drool: :drool: :drool:

making of of the campaing!!!

Thank you for the video frusci, can't stop drooling :drool: :drool: :drool:

finally we have something to look! it's soooo amazing..perfect in the style ....oh his face..girls...i'm going to have the discussion on my thesis today...but these pics and video are really making my day more than that!!!!

finally we have something to look! it's soooo amazing..perfect in the style ....oh his face..girls...i'm going to have the discussion on my thesis today...but these pics and video are really making my day more than that!!!!