Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Ohhhh, it is wise not to post private photos here, especially from someone else's fb account :(

You are right but I saw the picture was posted at tieba baidu without comment , means linnalu :hug: could not know that it was from Mathias´facebook .

It´s not the first time Mathias facebook pics are posted here because someone does not know the origin.

:heart:

Hi linnalu,

maybe you don´t know but this picture is from Mathias facebook, you should not post it here. Even when it´s such a nice pic :drool:

Sorry, I do not know pic from his facebook, I will not delete, who can help me

Sorry , if I had seen the posting on Tieba baidu first I won´t have said anything. But as it´s posted all over China there is no need to delete it :laugh:

I am sure you made some fans happy with this picture. Love his touseled hair :heart:

it worked for me...there's a private pic of mathias, i was happy to see it, but poor mathias....stolen in a private moment of the day :(

To me it looks as if he took the picture with the camera from his laptop or notebook.

I would like to steel a picture from a private moment like :Mathias in the shower, Mathias comming out of the shower. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I just found out about Mathias, ironically while researching another model. I think i have been on every page this thread looking at pictures. I think this facebook picture is old one no? Maybe I'm mistaken.

Anyway, he is handsome and seems like fun sweet kind of guy.

I just found out about Mathias, ironically while researching another model. I think i have been on every page this thread looking at pictures. I think this facebook picture is old one no? Maybe I'm mistaken.

Anyway, he is handsome and seems like fun sweet kind of guy.

WELCOME songbird!

You are right it´s an old pic but I am not sure if it was published before. Yes, Mathias is a very nice guy :heart: :heart: :heart: