Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

I have to say I'm not impressed with his agent or Gucci if this was an attempt to make Mathias look like an exclusive or special. I wonder how Gucci and other designers are reacting, if they are, to these strategic decisions by someone to be more selective. Dolce & Gabbana are treating their special stars much more favorably.

Of course, Mathias looked handsome as ever, but a bit bored with it all....

Tried to post a gif but couldn't do it, for some reason.... anyone know how?

I know Mathias don't walk for shows anymore (maybe he is not interested or he is bored by it :whistle: ) and since he only walked for Gucci I was expecting him to open or close the show but I'm sure Gucci knows how to treat him right... I only wish they would also sign him up for their ad campaigns too <_<

You can post gifs by using some photo uploading service like photobucket or imageshack :) sometimes Bellazon's own upload service don't show the gifs properly :yuckky:

I have to say I'm not impressed with his agent or Gucci if this was an attempt to make Mathias look like an exclusive or special. I wonder how Gucci and other designers are reacting, if they are, to these strategic decisions by someone to be more selective. Dolce & Gabbana are treating their special stars much more favorably.

Of course, Mathias looked handsome as ever, but a bit bored with it all....

Tried to post a gif but couldn't do it, for some reason.... anyone know how?

I know Mathias don't walk for shows anymore (maybe he is not interested or he is bored by it :whistle: ) and since he only walked for Gucci I was expecting him to open or close the show but I'm sure Gucci knows how to treat him right... I only wish they would also sign him up for their ad campaigns too <_<

You can post gifs by using some photo uploading service like photobucket or imageshack :) sometimes Bellazon's own upload service don't show the gifs properly :yuckky:

Marty was kind enough to host the gif on her blog. You can see it here.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-weACTmLbXlk/TgAa...cciSS12Back.gif

I think Mathias was "featured" to an extent, "closing" the first half of the show, but it seemed symbolic to me. Gucci was a major advance in his career, and they clearly like working with him, but he's at the stage where he's being trotted out as a name and it wasn't in anything particularly spectacular. It's the cycle in a model's life, the young "hot trending" models walk a lot, the older phase into catalog and major campaigns, and this is clearly where Mathias is. Sean O'Pry didn't walk much either, if at all. But Noah Mills and David Gandy got much more royal treatment from Dolce & Gabbana.

He's said in interviews walking is not his favorite thing, but this seems like a long way to go for not very strong feature position in a show. Maybe he's going to Paris as well.

Hi NEWGIRL10 !

TYou are so funny :) : You wrote that I was so kind to post you gif . I felted honored that you send it to me first, so I can post it :kiss::hug: .

I think Mathias got a special treatment at Gucci. He was only once at the runway means he had time to drink a Cappuccino with Frieda :D

What was Mathias doing at Prada when he was not on the runway. Or did I miss something.

http://www.wwd.com/fashion-week/mens-sprin...6/3668427/milan

I posted the picture yesterday.

????? anything wrong with my eyes??

I think the person in the white T-shirt is unlike mathias

I think he looks a lot like Mathias and no one had doubts before but you might be right. :blush:

What was Mathias doing at Prada when he was not on the runway. Or did I miss something.

I think he looks a lot like Mathias and no one had doubts before but you might be right. :blush:

I think he looks a lot like Mathias and no one had doubts before but you might be right. :blush: There was something which seemed not to be right but I found it posted as Mathias in a Mathias thread. And as I concentrate more on my cat who was very ill and died yesterday :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: I did not check it.

I think he looks a lot like Mathias and no one had doubts before but you might be right. :blush: There was something which seemed not to be right but I found it posted as Mathias in a Mathias thread. And as I concentrate more on my cat who was very ill and died yesterday :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: I did not check it.

i don't know

i peered at his face for a long time but i'm still confused

his clad style is like mathias's :gocho:

sorry to hear that ..

Pls don't be too sad.

sorry to hear that ..

Pls don't be too sad.

I miss my fat tom cat so much :cry:

You were right it was not Mathias but he could be Mathias younger brother . Mathias and his real brother does not look so much alike.

Decided to quit Mathias and started a blog for the new guy and fake Mathias: Baptiste Radufe !