Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Thank you sissy_z for the picture he looks amazing as always :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart:

Thank you Munichmarty for the information, I wished Mathias would answer you back so we get more information and I'm glad to hear your cat is doing better :wave: :wave:

I feel for you frusci, it'd have been great to be there and see him in person :blush:

hi, sav3mys0ul

can i have the pic of ur avatar??...

i've been looking for it for a long time..

I like it soooooooooo much

Thank you sissy_z for the picture he looks amazing as always :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart:

Thank you Munichmarty for the information, I wished Mathias would answer you back so we get more information and I'm glad to hear your cat is doing better :wave: :wave:

I feel for you frusci, it'd have been great to be there and see him in person :blush:

hi, sav3mys0ul

as save3mysOul logged out i dare to send you this

post-17706-0-1446110221-2626_thumb.jpg

hi, sav3mys0ul

post-52824-0-1446110228-4393_thumb.jpg

thank u soooooooooooooooooo much~~~ :wub:

hi, sav3mys0ul

j6214i.jpg

thank u soooooooooooooooooo much~~~ :wub:

Its such a gorgeous picture I thought you should not wait.

thank you to all for your support. it was all my fault, i should have gone there anyway even if we werent' sure whether he will be there or not. so i think i completly deserve this feeling of today. i will learn the lesson for the next time and share with you lots of great pics....

thank you all!

I have to say I'm not impressed with his agent or Gucci if this was an attempt to make Mathias look like an exclusive or special. I wonder how Gucci and other designers are reacting, if they are, to these strategic decisions by someone to be more selective. Dolce & Gabbana are treating their special stars much more favorably.

Of course, Mathias looked handsome as ever, but a bit bored with it all....

Tried to post a gif but couldn't do it, for some reason.... anyone know how?

post-45343-1308601219_thumb.png

post-45343-1308601233_thumb.png

hi, sav3mys0ul

j6214i.jpg

Thank you Munichmarty for posting this.... :wave:

I thought I had a bigger version of this pic and I just checked and I don't sorry sissy_z :blush:

I have to say I'm not impressed with his agent or Gucci if this was an attempt to make Mathias look like an exclusive or special. I wonder how Gucci and other designers are reacting, if they are, to these strategic decisions by someone to be more selective. Dolce & Gabbana are treating their special stars much more favorably.

Of course, Mathias looked handsome as ever, but a bit bored with it all....

Tried to post a gif but couldn't do it, for some reason.... anyone know how?

Is this from a video?

Sorry, don´t know how to make gifs.