Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

found it this mornig on the fashion spot!!!!!!

I thought he is on the runway today and now he is lazy sitting in the sun. :laugh:

Thanks for posting. :heart:

i was watching the ferragamo show on streaming but nothing....let's hope for tomorrow!

I also hoped he is doing Ferragamo, but :cry: :cry: . Maybe he is on the runway for Gucci. Last week i asked him about the fashion week, but he did not answer. I don´t get it nearly every famous model is there . What´s Mathias doing ? :( :(

i'm so disappointed too,

i mean...i was really thinking about going to milan tomorrow, but now i don't know...i mean..i'm feeling so sconsolate that i dont' know, i think i need a suggestion from the sky, but nothing, no news and no indications, i mean...what is he doing???? couldn't he answered you? ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff marty....i feel i want to cry!

Don´t care if I am nasty or if he is getting nerved, I asked again, that´s all I can do .

marty, i think you're a great person

i know i don't know you personally and maybe this is not the right place to tell u this, but let me just say that you'll deserve a thank you big as a house, as a palace, cause you're doing so much, at least for me...

Don´t care if I am nasty or if he is getting nerved, I asked again, that´s all I can do .

marty, i think you're a great person

i know i don't know you personally and maybe this is not the right place to tell u this, but let me just say that you'll deserve a thank you big as a house, as a palace, cause you're doing so much, at least for me...

Thank you :blush: :blush: :blush: .

I know how you feel and disappointed you are. I remember when he was very happy about a fashion week and I waited the whole Saturday and the he was only at Gucci on Sunday. All previous fashionweeks he was doing about 14 or 16 shows. As soon as he answers if he does I am going to tell it everywhere: Bellazon, facebook and blog.

I am also sad the fact that he is not there up to now, but I am also sad about my cat who is sick today.

Thank you sissy_z for the picture he looks amazing as always :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart:

Thank you Munichmarty for the information, I wished Mathias would answer you back so we get more information and I'm glad to hear your cat is doing better :wave: :wave:

I feel for you frusci, it'd have been great to be there and see him in person :blush: