Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Day by day, new faces appear, new names are mentioned. They're fresh n young n everything. Nevertheless, none of them can be compared ...

I realized this a long time ago, but right now when I'm watching Mathias' new pics, I can reconfirm it more vividly than ever before ... That to love somebody is to grow old with him, and to love him forever.

*Mathias in my mind*

Day by day, new faces appear, new names are mentioned. They're fresh n young n everything. Nevertheless, none of them can be compared ...

I realized this a long time ago, but right now when I'm watching Mathias' new pics, I can reconfirm it more vividly than ever before ... That to love somebody is to grow old with him, and to love him forever.

*Mathias in my mind*

I totally agree with you.

Sometimes I look at the new guys who are introduced at the model thread , sometimes I even think this guy looks nice ... but itĀ“s a waste of time. For more than four years Mathias is the most handsome guy I have ever seen, he got talent not only as a model but also as an artist and he is a very nice guy. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

*Mathias in my mind*

Beautiful words!