Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

MunichMarty's blog has been credited on major magazine sites (NY Mag) and modeling sites as being a top source for breaking information about Mathias.

Clearly, established folks don't consider her a stalker, but a helpful fan.

I don't think she's given out any information about Mathias that he, his family, and friends have not made public.

What's your issue?

Marty is great for Mathias fans. Period.

Forget to say:

I got message contact via facebook to Mathias( I am no facebook friend of M.) and sometimes he writes back :heart: . He never complained about what I am doing. I also warned him about a private video , which is on some of his close friends open facebook account. The account is still open. Seems he does not care so much about.

If someone can complain about what I do, Mathias should do it. If he does I will change or reduce my activities.

I agree with the others... Sure stalking is a big thing, but as Marty says she is in contact with Mathias. I´m sure he would told her himself, if he would´ve a problem with it. As far as I can see, she never posted really serious here. Ok, there are names. But sooner or later things like that happen anyways. And it wasn´t Marty who started it, it was a family member itself. No one here is lurking at his flat... So calm down again.

@Dahlia: As far as I know, he only have some car license. I´m stalking my friend right now. ;)

Than you very much for posting my blog on yours :wub: . What a pity that I can't open your blog ...I must miss lots of wonderful things about Mathias. Have a great day.
I just started a blog http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1968192903

There are some great pictures of Mathias Lauridsen, hope you will like them :laugh:

I like your blog :heart::heart::heart: . I posted your blog on mine.

I've tried to open your blog tons of times, but never make it... but thanks to this website and thank you, I still can learn the newest news about Mathias here. Have a great day when you wake up. :)

Than you very much for posting my blog on yours :wub: . What a pity that I can't open your blog ...I must miss lots of wonderful things about Mathias. Have a great day.
I just started a blog http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1968192903

There are some great pictures of Mathias Lauridsen, hope you will like them :laugh:

I like your blog :heart::heart::heart: . I posted your blog on mine.