Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

size="3"]hi. Who told me the news is true?

As she mention lately that she do have boy friend and it`s model . we figuers here boyfriend is Mathias Lauridsen .

Just perfection couple and New romance story ...

Abbey Lee Kershaw & Mathias Lauridsen are Dating " The aussie model Abbey Lee , and the Danish Mathias Lauridsen Starting to dating over weeks , after the shoot Gucci , and the spring / summer fashion shows 2010 . 1 events "they were taking coffie in the Cafè Ruc in Paris ,with the aussie angle supermodel miranda kerr at Oct. 1st "fashion week-end"

they are just perfection...

Lately The aussie Abbey Lee kershaw , and the Danish Mathias Lauridsen Starting to dating , after the shoot Gucci , and the spring fashion shows 2010 . they were taking coffie in the Cafè Ruc in Paris , france with supermodel miranda kerr at Oct. 1st "fashion week-end"

hi. Who told me the news is true?

As she mention lately that she do have boy friend and it`s model . we figuers here boyfriend is Mathias Lauridsen .

Abbey Lee Kershaw & Mathias Lauridsen are Dating " The aussie model Abbey Lee , and the Danish Mathias Lauridsen Starting to dating over weeks , after the shoot Gucci , and the spring / summer fashion shows 2010 . 1 events "they were taking coffie in the Cafè Ruc in Paris ,with the aussie angle supermodel miranda kerr at Oct. 1st "fashion week-end"

Lately The aussie Abbey Lee kershaw , and the Danish Mathias Lauridsen Starting to dating , after the shoot Gucci , and the spring fashion shows 2010 . they were taking coffie in the Cafè Ruc in Paris , france with supermodel miranda kerr at Oct. 1st "fashion week-end"

HI linnalu, welcome to the Mathias thread :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I can assure you that Mathias is not dating Abbey, this information comes from a very reliable source :ninja:

I'm sorry I can't tell you who he is dating right now :blush: but believe me it's not Abbey or any model. :wave:

I can assure you that Mathias is not dating Abbey, this information comes from a very reliable source :ninja:

I'm sorry I can't tell you who he is dating right now :blush: but believe me it's not Abbey or any model. :wave:

HE'S DATING ME ! :hell yea!:

....thats all i want for christmas. what are you guys wishing for?

HE'S DATING ME ! :hell yea!:

....thats all i want for christmas. what are you guys wishing for?

Sorry , you are to late :laugh: he is mine :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...