Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

WOW , what´s going on in the Mathias world ! Okay, I am not an expert, I am not a moderator here. But I try to make some things clear in my typical German-English.

First: I am not a facebook friend of Mathias. He only allows me to send him messages and when I got a question like : Are you at fashion week or do you twitter, he answers.

Second : Mathias is not on Twitter and has no my space account. The Facebook account is only for his real friends. It was more open some times ago but now he totally closed it to public.

Third : Mathias is someone who got a private life, which he wants to keep private. Think that´s why he would never become an actor or musician ( I am sure he got talent for both, especially for music) . We have to accept this. I also like to know more about him but I am also glad that he is so discreet . Only idiots share every s...t of their private life on Twitter or their website.

Fourth: We should be glad and honored that Mathias is going to answer our questions. Think it´s not easy for us and for him to keep the balance between our wishes . It can take sometime until he answers as he got lot of work. Means we have to be patient.

Fifth: For contact - think it´s best to write to his New York agency .

OMG!!

Okok, I am thinking of a kick-ass question to ask him:

Ok Mathias, you are hosting a wonderful dinner party and here are the questions:

where would it be?

Would you cook?

If so, what would you cook?

Who would you bring?

That is it :)

Too late, Mathias is sitting there for ages and is thinking about , how to answer the question: Have you got a girlfriend :blink:

Do you have a girlfriend :heart: ? was the questions which was most asked and also the most private one. We should not be disappointed when he´s not going to answer this or don´t want to talk about his future plans.

As soon as Mathias answers I post it here. Sometime ago Faith ( Oh Danish boy) also got an interview and she published it like a magazine with picture which looked great but surely takes a lot of time. If we get ours, I do what I like most: copy and paste :blush: .

Do you have a girlfriend :heart: ? was the questions which was most asked and also the most private one. We should not be disappointed when he´s not going to answer this or don´t want to talk about his future plans.

As soon as Mathias answers I post it here. Sometime ago Faith ( Oh Danish boy) also got an interview and she published it like a magazine with picture which looked great but surely takes a lot of time. If we get ours, I do what I like most: copy and paste :blush: .

OH MY GOD. THANKS FOR THE UPDATES. AND THE PICTURES. I'M GOING TO BUY MYSELF A SUBSCRIPTION TO V-MAN FOR MY BIRTHDAY NEXT MONTH!

AND MATHIAS DOES HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, ME!

he just doesnt know it yet.... :yes:

Mathias video by Elerai on youtube. :heart::heart::heart:

http://www.youtube.com/user/adhardehadres#...u/0/kO28VCeOVeg

I liked the preview , best pictures fom Mathias from the last two years :drool: :drool: :drool: and the music .... :yuckky: is banned here in Germany because of the royalties. The Germans can´t see the video.

Try to load iot up on my blog as soon as possible.

okay, i've been lurking in this thread for ages, and finally register because i really have some question i'd like mathias to answer.. soo hello everyone! :D

question:

Mathias, i know you are also and artist, and as an artist, what is your favourite media to paint? *as in, pencil, charcoal, oil, watercolour, etc*

who's your favourite artist? *painter, writer, designer, or anything really*

and last question would be, what inspires you to paint/draw?

i hope i'm not too late!! i really want to hear his answers on this one :D

thanks a lot munichmarty!