Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

It's past midnight here too, thanks a lot sav3mys0ul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make my night the better in the whole universe :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Mathias looks so great, I love his hair in everyone :drool:

Yes, I love his hair too, it looks so old fashioned but so regal and aristocratic :drool: :drool:

I think I'll have the most amazing dreams tonight too :whistle:

:whistle:

DANSK A/W 2010

'Outspoken'

Ph. Henrik Bülow

Styl. Simon Rasmussen

outspokendansk241.th.jpg 01267i6338v1.th.jpg 02267i6373.th.jpg

03267i6492.th.jpg 04267i6561.th.jpg 06267i6738.th.jpg

07267i6809.th.jpg 08267i6859.th.jpg

Thank you so much Faith for the pictures :laugh: :laugh: :wave: :wave:

This editorial is so ..... I really don't know how it makes me feels... weird I guess :whistle: :whistle:

I was so speechless when I saw Mathias wearing a skirt, and dress and electrical board.. :blush: :blush: :blink: :blink:

Loved it though... Mathias never ceases to amaze me :heart:

A dialog between Mathias and Munichmarty :

Mathias :"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

Munichmarty:" Are you crazy ! I will not resist."

SWOOOON!

Thank you, Munichmarty! I totally agree with you. It's fun and shows that he's not afraid to do things that are "outside the box" - which I enjoy watching the most :)

Btw. I always wondered - where is the picture from your avatar from? It's stunning!

Thank you, Munichmarty! I totally agree with you. It's fun and shows that he's not afraid to do things that are "outside the box" - which I enjoy watching the most :)

Btw. I always wondered - where is the picture from your avatar from? It's stunning!

I don´t know anything about it. Found it once in China and later got the information that it is from a photographers portfolio and that I am not allowed to use it.

Wow, Faith!!! Thanks for the pics!

Haha that editorial is kinda hilarious... I can't even imagine what Mathias was thinking, "You want me to... wear a skirt? And computer chips? I hope you're paying me extra for this..."

:laugh:

I've been fooling around in Photoshop with some of the new tools and I've filled in the gap in this picture from Mathias' old Burberry Black Label campaign. No more nasty line where the two pages of the magazine were pasted together. Hope someone finds it useful!

post-36291-1281720947_thumb.jpg