Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Oh, and before I forget: here's another quick Mathias sketch I drew recently (picture from Trussardi '07). It's dedicated to Munichmarty because she "hinted" that I should draw the picture ahah :D (and helped me find the link to a larger picture as well!)

Yikes, I couldn't figure out how to post smaller images on the forums :<

post-34064-0-1446110071-29321_thumb.png

Thanks Resalire!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :hug: :hug:

It´s so wonderful ! It´s on my desktop now. I feel so honored !

I am also a bit envious. This is a quick sketch . OMG ! If I try to draw Mathias it would never look like this .

You can post thumbs with photobucket , but this pic should not be posted as a thumb . :no:

WOW!!! :clap: :hell yea!: :clap:

this truly made my midnight (it's 1:21 am here in Manila).... i so :heart: :heart: :heart: this!

i was supposed to go and sleep, good thing i checked Mathias b4 going to bed 4 sweet dreams.

Thanks very much sav3mysOul and lizzililly .....

Mathias is my sweet dreams or a beautiful nightmare, either way i, don't wanna wake up from him :D

Thanks Resalire!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :hug: :hug:

It´s so wonderful ! It´s on my desktop now. I feel so honored !

I am also a bit envious. This is a quick sketch . OMG ! If I try to draw Mathias it would never look like this .

You can post thumbs with photobucket , but this pic should not be posted as a thumb . :no:

Late reply -- but I'm glad you like it!! :laugh: And thanks controversiaster and squimp!

And also thanks sav3mysOul and lizzililly for the wonderful new photos ~ Mathias has such a cute laugh/smile :) :hehe:

Thank you so much resalire for the pics, Mathias in glasses, I think I'm gonna die with a heart attack :drool: :drool: :drool:

I went to the H & M shop last week but they didn't had the look book :yuckky: :yuckky: I think I'll order one online.

Thank you Squimp, the picture looks so much better that way :wave: :wave: