Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

WELCOME Silverghost !

The video is fall/ winter 2010 in Australia for us it´s spring / summer .

Hope you all saw the gorgeous video :

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Youtube is not available in my country :cry::cry::cry:

There are videos I can´t see in Germany because of the royalties. But NO youtube that´s bad :yuckky:

If you are from China try :

http://tieba.baidu.com/mathias/shipin/play...94e0064bb41c48/

WELCOME Silverghost !

The video is fall/ winter 2010 in Australia for us it´s spring / summer .

Hope you all saw the gorgeous video :

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Youtube is not available in my country :cry::cry::cry:

There are videos I can´t see in Germany because of the royalties. But NO youtube that´s bad :yuckky:

If you are from China try :

http://tieba.baidu.com/mathias/shipin/play...94e0064bb41c48/

Oh yeah!I'm in China.U even know baidu,u r really a huge fan.Thanks a lot! :wub: I'm gonna to watch it!>333

Good news for fashion fans : Copenhagen fashion week 11- 15 August :yes:

Bad news for Mathias´fans : He won´t be there :no::cry:

Hello Munichmarty,

im sad :cry: , i was waiting for the Copenhagen fashion week, coz i tought he'd be there,

which means lots of new pics. but too bad he won't be there.

Do you know why he won't be walking?

Well there's always a sunshine after the rain.... :laugh:

by the way thanks for accepting my request @ Mathias Lauridsen - Love group ! :heart: ferociousfierce

I'm still trying desperately to find online HQ versions of his Armani fragrance campaign! His third fragrance contract :clap:

Huuuurrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! :laugh::laugh::laugh: I can't wait to see that ad in HQ. :heart:

On the Armani site it still has Josh Hartnett representing Diamonds... <_< Does anyone know when the official switch to Mathias happens?

Good news for fashion fans : Copenhagen fashion week 11- 15 August :yes:

Bad news for Mathias´fans : He won´t be there :no::cry:

Hello Munichmarty,

im sad :cry: , i was waiting for the Copenhagen fashion week, coz i tought he'd be there,

which means lots of new pics. but too bad he won't be there.

Do you know why he won't be walking?

Well there's always a sunshine after the rain.... :laugh:

by the way thanks for accepting my request @ Mathias Lauridsen - Love group ! :heart: ferociousfierce

This and last year he was only on the runway for Bruuns Bazaar because he had the campaign. Now someone else got it . as he is living in New York now , it would be a long journey for doing only one show.

Think we won´t see him on the runway any longer :cry: . New York fashion week is in September , but last year he was only at Y-3.

It might be a bit off topic but as Iam usualy in this thread and rarley somewhere else...

A few weeks ago I joined a German forum because I needed help with a computer problem.

I introduced myself, means I mostly wrote about my problem. Afterwards the admin complained that I didn´t write much about myself.

I was a bit surprised because I got good friends here at bellazon and from some I only know the nickname. I like to have international contact but what I love is that it´s not important if you are male or female, black or white, gay or straight . It`s only important that we share interests here ( Mathias ?! hopefully) and like to share it with otheres.

It might be a bit off topic but as Iam usualy in this thread and rarley somewhere else...

A few weeks ago I joined a German forum because I needed help with a computer problem.

I introduced myself, means I mostly wrote about my problem. Afterwards the admin complained that I didn´t write much about myself.

I was a bit surprised because I got good friends here at bellazon and from some I only know the nickname. I like to have international contact but what I love is that it´s not important if you are male or female, black or white, gay or straight . It`s only important that we share interests here ( Mathias ?! hopefully) and like to share it with otheres.

Yeah,totally agree.It's not important that who we are behind the screen,at here,we all have the same interest,and share a lot about Mathias.That's enough!

It really is a wonderful thing that we can transcend all these differences with common interests. :D However, I don't mind sharing about myself! I am 17, my family is Russian but we live in America. I am going to Brown University this year! Also, I don't know if you would ever guess this about me, but I think Mathias is a STAR!!!!!! :laugh:

Think we won´t see him on the runway any longer . New York fashion week is in September , but last year he was only at Y-3.

:( :( :( So you don't think he'll be on the runway anymore at all??? Is that his personal choice?

It really is a wonderful thing that we can transcend all these differences with common interests. :D However, I don't mind sharing about myself! I am 17, my family is Russian but we live in America. I am going to Brown University this year! Also, I don't know if you would ever guess this about me, but I think Mathias is a STAR!!!!!! :laugh:

WOoo Congrats!!! You must be soo proud to get into the Ivy League! Have fun bumping to Emma Watson ;)

LOL, just thought that I too should talk a little about moi.

I'm 20, studying a Nursing degree in the University of Manchester in England. Ummm, yeah, I like Mathias and he is a very talented model. I speak three languages, but I am most fluent in English. Ummmm, what else? I am hoping work for Medicins Sans Frontieres one day :D

That is ITT about me, I am terribly boring :D

Okay,than I reveal my secret :

I am a fan of Mathias and think he is the best model ever and he is a very nice person. He is also a great artist and I hope one day I can buy one of his paintings.

Agreed! I love his modesty, and he's a stellar artist! :laugh: I only wish I could find more of his paintings on the internet - I've only seen one so far