Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

THANKS unopan! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Great pic!

IMG_4625.jpg

OMG!!!! Thanks sweetie<3

It's so nice,I hate that female model...(Is she Du Juan?!)

Anyway I must rush to Armani's stores to see got this or not yet haha

I'm looking forward to see a clear and large campaign copy afterwards:-D

Thanks again by posting it!

Hi everyone!

Did anyone see Josh Hartnett is replaced by Mathias in Emporio Armani Diamonds Fragrance for men!!!!!?

A huge campaign is putting ouside Giorgio Armani's stalls nowwwwwwww :heart: :heart::heart::heart:

OMG!!!!!! Any sweetie got the picture?? Cuz mine one is snapped by a Mathias fan and thats not so clear.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

MATHIAS LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God for Giorgio Armani!!! Amen!!! :laugh:

By the way, I just accidentally found this pic of Mathias and Lasse Pedersen from backstage at FW10/11 Paris Tillmann Lauterbach. I hope it's not a repost. Painted freckles!! :laugh:

post-36291-1279867361_thumb.jpg

I'm happy that he scored the Armani job.

Aren't fragrance campaigns one of the most lucrative jobs for male models? The ads don't last for only one season but for years, great, Mathias!

I think you are right about high payed job. We should Mathias ask about it and allow nothing like " Can I pass?"

Is it possible that you got a Blog mostly about fashion ?

Hi Squimp,

it´s a repost. Don´t mind . Today I found a pic of Mathias don´t know if it was posted before. Tried to REpost , but my damn computer at work and photobucket don´t like each other. Try it again when I am at home.

The freckles were airbrushed :laugh:

Great pic!

IMG_4625.jpg

Aww, amazing as usual! :laugh: I wish I could have a copy of that poster myself =P I can imagine the newspaper headlines: "Giorgio Armani store broken into last night: All the expensive store products remain untouched; Mathias Lauridsen poster stolen"

Great pic!

post-17706-0-1446110069-03872_thumb.jpg

Aww, amazing as usual! :laugh: I wish I could have a copy of that poster myself =P I can imagine the newspaper headlines: "Giorgio Armani store broken into last night: All the expensive store products remain untouched; Mathias Lauridsen poster stolen"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but te headline would start : I all big cities like Munich, New York, Tokio , London ,just to name a few ,in Armani stores ......

Trying to find a big pic but can´t find anything... :( :( :(

Great pic!

IMG_4625.jpg

Hahaha!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "Main suspect is a college-aged girl with no criminal background or experience - 'only a great love for Mathias,' as she stated in court last week"

Great pic!

IMG_4625.jpg

Hahaha!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "Main suspect is a college-aged girl with no criminal background or experience - 'only a great love for Mathias,' as she stated in court last week"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: