Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hi everyone! I've been browsing the Mathias forum here for some time now, but I don't think I've formally posted anything heh-heh. Anyhow, I think I found out about Mathias last year when I was searching for some new faces to draw :) I've never been interested in models nor fashion, but somehow Mathias just has something special :laugh:

By the way, does anyone know where I can find a larger version of this? I can't find a larger size =( http://models.com/work/trussardi-trussardi-fw-07/1947

Also, speaking of drawing, I love sketching Mathias for fun and I think some of my sketches have been posted here - thanks a bunch Munichmarty! :wave:

Here are some drawings - I think some may be reposts (I drew most of these in high school) and hopefully I'll improve!

Link: http://stream-reflections.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2selo1

Wallflower_by_stream_reflections.png

Link: http://stream-reflections.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2swf2p

Mathias_Lauridsen_II_by_stream_reflections.jpg

Link: http://stream-reflections.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2swdt0

Just_a_Boy_by_stream_reflections.jpg

Link: http://stream-reflections.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2s4art

Devilish_Grin_by_stream_reflections.png

WELCOME resalire !

Thanks for the sketches they are gorgeous. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Sometimes I don´t know if I am allowed to take them from deviant art and post them somewhere else because I don´t know if the artist likes the pics to be posted somewhere else without permission. My fav: the one with the Calas and the Lacoste ad, but they are all :drool: :drool:

The biggest vesion I got, always tried to get them bigger but no... :yuckky:

post-17706-0-1446110062-96668_thumb.jpg

post-17706-0-1446110063-01631_thumb.jpg

post-17706-0-1446110063-04829_thumb.jpg

Love the first Trussardipic. Perfect face for a perfect sketch :whistle: . So you know your punishment for posting the sketches somewhere else first :laugh: :laugh:

I would thank Passionflower and Munichmarty, except that those pictures just sent me into cardiac arrest. :laugh:

But it's the good kind of heart attack, so THANK YOU PASSIONFLOWER AND MUNICHMARTY!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

And Resalire -- your sketches are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I would thank Passionflower and Munichmarty, except that those pictures just sent me into cardiac arrest. :laugh:

But it's the good kind of heart attack, so THANK YOU PASSIONFLOWER AND MUNICHMARTY!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

And Resalire -- your sketches are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You have to blame passionflower for your heart attack :laugh: . I got the first one when I read that Mathias worked for H&M again. The second and more when I saw the pics :drool: :drool: :drool:

haha, i wanted to post these pics from h&m, today too. because i saw those wonderful pictures, when i was looking through the catalog in the morning. well, mathias made my day [yesterday xD]. he's such a goodlooking man, i can't believe it *.*

@ linkenfels

i think i know you, but i really don't sure about it. do you have an account in the csb? (if you're there, you know what i mean xD)

Love the first Trussardipic. Perfect face for a perfect sketch :whistle: . So you know your punishment for posting the sketches somewhere else first :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha perhaps, perhaps :whistle::laugh: And thanks for the picture Munichmarty! :heart:

Love your computer screen/background -- anything with Mathias is quite lovely

On a completely random note, I stopped by the World Expo a week ago and I really wanted to see the Denmark Pavilion (since Mathias is Danish! Ahaha) but I didn't have time to go =( I heard they had bikes for you to ride in there!

Hi everyone!

Did anyone see Josh Hartnett is replaced by Mathias in Emporio Armani Diamonds Fragrance for men!!!!!?

A huge campaign is putting ouside Giorgio Armani's stalls nowwwwwwww :heart: :heart::heart::heart:

OMG!!!!!! Any sweetie got the picture?? Cuz mine one is snapped by a Mathias fan and thats not so clear.

Hi everyone!

Did anyone see Josh Hartnett is replaced by Mathias in Emporio Armani Diamonds Fragrance for men!!!!!?

A huge campaign is putting ouside Giorgio Armani's stalls nowwwwwwww :heart: :heart::heart::heart:

OMG!!!!!! Any sweetie got the picture?? Cuz mine one is snapped by a Mathias fan and thats not so clear.

:hell yea!: :hell yea!:

That´s great!!

. Had no clue about it.

Found the pic at modelhommes.