Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Hello everyone,

im new here, but ive been checking the Mathias forum since june 2010.

last june 4 i watched SATC2, and i got fascinated with Noah Mills. while i was googling for Noah, i saw a blog where they had entry on top 10 male models, Mathias Lauridsen was on the list and the picture they used was the GUCCI POUR HOMME AD, way back i used to see it in magazines, and i always thought that tha tguy looks like Jonny Depp.

When i saw his name on the blog, i googled him right away and i was blown away with his pictures... goodebye Noah Mills and Hello Hello Mathias...

gosh, since then i would go here at bellazon or fashionspot, i like looking at his pictures, runway, campaigns and editorial plus backstage videos and interviews.

what made me like him more is when i saw the video in youtube, backstage at Paul Smith.... he so humble even he is already established.

i love the forum and the post of munichmarty... :heart: ferociousfierce

Hello everyone,

:wave: im new here, but ive been checking the Mathias forum since june 2010.

last june 4 i watched SATC2, and i got fascinated with Noah Mills. while i was googling for Noah, i saw a blog where they had entry on top 10 male models, Mathias Lauridsen was on the list and the picture they used was the GUCCI POUR HOMME AD, way back i used to see it in magazines, and i always thought that tha tguy looks like Jonny Depp.

When i saw his name on the blog, i googled him right away and i was blown away with his pictures... goodebye Noah Mills and Hello Hello Mathias...

gosh, since then i would go here at bellazon or fashionspot, i like looking at his pictures, runway, campaigns and editorial plus backstage videos and interviews.

what made me like him more is when i saw the video in youtube, backstage at Paul Smith :drool: .... he so humble even he is already established.

since then i always :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

i love the forum and the post of munichmarty... :heart: ferociousfierce

Hi Squimp!

Sorry but ... I can find a cut. I know there is one, got that magazine twice :blush: .

You're just an expert, Munichmarty! :)

I watched Eclipse yesterday and after the movie I thought about how Mathias would make an even better Edward than Robert Pattinson. :laugh:

Hi, Ferociousfierce!! Actually, I was also introduced to Mathias's amazingness with the Gucci Pour Homme II ad! It really is magical. :)

Hi Squimp!

Sorry but ... I can find a cut. I know there is one, got that magazine twice :blush: .

You're just an expert, Munichmarty! :)

I watched Eclipse yesterday and after the movie I thought about how Mathias would make an even better Edward than Robert Pattinson. :laugh:

Hi, Ferociousfierce!! Actually, I was also introduced to Mathias's amazingness with the Gucci Pour Homme II ad! It really is magical. :)

The Gucci Pour Homme II ad is :drool: worthy, his eyes, the scar... specially the behind the scenes video.

Hi ferociousfierce ! and Welcome !

Glad you find out who is the best model. the Gucci ad is gorgeous. But at the Paul Smith video

you can see the " real" Mathias - a boyish, friendly and humble guy.

Mathias is someone special which I saw when I saw the first pic of him.

Hi Squimp,

I must admit I read only a part of book 1 of twilight . I started to read it because Mathias was often mentioned as the perfect Edward. And they were right Mathias got a perfect face. I liked Robert Pattison in Harry Potter but not so much afterwards.

Hi ferociousfierce ! and Welcome !

Glad you find out who is the best model. the Gucci ad is gorgeous. But at the Paul Smith video

you can see the " real" Mathias - a boyish, friendly and humble guy.

Mathias is someone special which I saw when I saw the first pic of him.

Hi Munichmarty,

Thanks very much for welcoming me.

I really like his reaction when he was asked " how much does a male model earn ?".

He truly is the best model, he is so talented and mysterious. i :heart: mathias...

:laugh: