Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

xD well, why not? mathiasists, sounds great!

no, i guess there wasn't a fashion week or something like that. but i saw a man, with this great trousers from the gucci shoot, and a this gorgeous (*_*) hair. anyway, he wore sunglasses xD i was on the phone with a friend, and said : "oh gosh, darling, mathias lauridsen passed by" and stared at him, because i couldn't believe it. well, kinda strange x)'

btw - gr

hello there, and greetings from germany :D

most of the things i want to say, don't come easy in english, so i hope you understand it anyway.

wah *_* mathias is such a good-looking man, and getting more faboulous day by day. if mathias was a god, i would join the religion. xD ( and these words are coming from an atheist, of course)

well then, the last few years i spent my time looking for him (and did anybody know if he where in leipzig/germany last summer? i know, this is impossible, but i don't get it out of my mind - i thought i saw him in the city o.o - and no, i don't mean the gorgeous posters from the h&m campaign xD)

away from that - mathias does a perfect job, he's these kind of human, who get the talent to change hisself in different ways. never boring, but always new, different -- mathiasisch x) there are no words, which could tell, how perfect he is, with every facet he share to the world.

i give the shirt off one's back, if i could meet him someday :3 talking about his art-drawings, or his job, dreams, personal things - such stuff, he wouldn't tell in an interview eather way x).

and munichmarty - i share your fascination ;D mathias is at least the best model ever, and also an very interesting person. did you ever meet/ see him?

hello there! i agree with just about everything you wrote

but especially : if mathias was a god, i would join the religion.

ahahahha!

Thanks sav3mysOul ! :heart::heart: :heart:

You saved my again! You really deserve a thank yu here and somewhere else.

I had problems with the computer at work yesterday. When I came home, saw the pics ,wanted to post them I got problems here :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: . Maybe he weather was also to hot for computers .

AWW thank you Munichmarty & sav3mys0ul, i'm going to melt now.

I know, like the summer is not hot enough already, Mathias is looking so divine that I think I'll burst into flames :whistle: :whistle: :drool: :drool:

Thanks sav3mysOul ! :heart::heart: :heart:

You saved my again! You really deserve a thank yu here and somewhere else.

I had problems with the computer at work yesterday. When I came home, saw the pics ,wanted to post them I got problems here :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: . Maybe he weather was also to hot for computers .

Aww, thank you Munichmarty, it really means a lot :heart: :heart:

Hello everyone! I loooove all the gorgeous new photos of our Prince Mathias! :)

I wanted to make a background for my computer so I put together two halves of an older magazine feature. I am posting it in case it will come in handy for anyone else! I had to fill in some the gap between the two halves with some Photoshopping - I hope it's not too noticeable. ;)

post-36291-1279179017_thumb.jpg