Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

HELLO! I'm back! :wave:

I can't UNDERSTAND what happened!! I just... quitted visiting here. And I can't forgive that to myself when I look at the photos you all have added here. They are unbelievable! I almost died when I checked the pictures in the previous page. :shock: Thank you very much! They truly made my day!

And now I see that my English has gone really bad (or at least ridiculously simple) because I haven't used it for months. :laugh:

HELLO! I'm back! :wave:

I can't UNDERSTAND what happened!! I just... quitted visiting here. And I can't forgive that to myself when I look at the photos you all have added here. They are unbelievable! I almost died when I checked the pictures in the previous page. :shock: Thank you very much! They truly made my day!

And now I see that my English has gone really bad (or at least ridiculously simple) because I haven't used it for months. :laugh:

Okay, I am from Germany but I think your English is great. You only forgot some very essential sentences like : I love Mathias, Mathias is magic, Mathias is to cute for words :laugh: . Maybe next time :laugh:

Okay, I am from Germany but I think your English is great. You only forgot some very essential sentences like : I love Mathias, Mathias is magic, Mathias is to cute for words :laugh: . Maybe next time :laugh:

Oh, indeed! :blush: How did I dare to forget them? I hope there is going to be a huge difference soon! Maybe I should start it immediately? Well... Vielleicht ein bisschen später. :) (Ich habe Deutch halb Jahre gelernt. Ich muss sagen, dass ich Englisch besser spreche.) :laugh:

Hast du noch mehr schöne Fotos? :heart:

Oh, indeed! :blush: How did I dare to forget them? I hope there is going to be a huge difference soon! Maybe I should start it immediately? Well... Vielleicht ein bisschen später. :) (Ich habe Deutch halb Jahre gelernt. Ich muss sagen, dass ich Englisch besser spreche.) :laugh:

Hast du noch mehr schöne Fotos? :heart:

WOW, half a year German . Your German is very good !!!!

Für mehr schöne Fotos : go to my facebook link become a member of Mathias Lauridsen - Love group . There are pics I am not allowed to post here.

Thanks Juno 25 (fashionsp) :heart: :heart: :heart:

from Vman

post-35024-0-1446110033-24936_thumb.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

WOAAHHHH!!!! :shock: :shock:

Mathias has surely got some SEXY lookin abs.................HOT HOT HOT!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

(And i missed bellazon so much and of course MATHIAS!!!!)

Sorry guys for the lame sketching :mellow:..........but i hope u still like it........ :)

DSC06126i.jpg

<_<

P.S.

Is it just me or is Mathias growing even more b-e-a-utiful with age!!...........

:Angel:

lame sketching?!!?! that's aamaazingg!!!!

and yes, very true - mathias is like wine ;) better with age

Wow, I'm gone for a week and so much have happened in here :blush:

It's the best surprise to come up to so many of new pictures :laugh:

Thank you so much Facemaker and Munichmarty for the amazing pics, I can't stop :drool: :drool: :drool:

And T.Rex you are an amazing artist, I love your sketch, I wish I had your talent :wave:

Don't worry guys, from my holidays I came bearing gifts for all of you :fun: :fun: :fun:

I was just sitting on my hotel foyer and I saw a magazine full of Mathias picture and I'm embarassed to say this but I had to steal that magazine :whistle: :whistle: :blush: :blush:

Please don't judge me, I'm not a bad person or a thief but I had to do it all in the name of my love for this beautiful and amazing man.

I know you will understand this once you have seen the pictures :heart: :heart: :heart:

th_img005.jpg th_img007.jpg th_img008.jpg th_img009.jpg th_img010.jpg

th_img011.jpg th_img012.jpg th_img016.jpg th_img018.jpg th_img015.jpg th_img014.jpg

Hold your breath for this one people, you have been warned and don't blame me if you get a heart attack after seeing this because I almost asphyxsiated when I saw this :evil: :evil: :evil:

img013.jpg

Hi sav3mysOul!

THanks for stealing the magazine ! I asked Buddha , you don´t have to care about bad Karma. You saved mankind by taking the magazine etc. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thanks a lot Munichmarty for your prayers and even if I get bad Karma for this, I really don't care :evil: :evil: :evil: I'll do anything for him and stealing a magazine is nothing, I'm willing to do even more and you know that very well... don't you :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

And I think it was destiny, I was sitting to check in and that magazine was lying down back of the cushion of my seat, I felt that I was sitting on something and then only checked inside to see what it was and imagine my surprise I found Mathias.... Buddha wanted me to find Mathias and I'm sure he won't be too angry that I stole it, it was lying there hidden from everyone's sight just for me to find it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Missed you all so much and I'm so glad to be back :wave: :wave: :wave:

Hi Sav3mysOul !

Did you stay in the hotel or were you send to hospital after you shrieked and fainted !!!!!

I shrieked but didn't faint, thank God for that but everyone was staring at me strangely but then I acted cool like nothing happen so I could sneak out that magazine... it was so hilarious but I didn't care and I was over the top by my discovery :drool: :drool: :drool: