Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

359z690.jpg

2usy81j.jpg

THANKS hulkie :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Information from hulkie ( modelhommes ) article from OKAPI magazine, they say Mathias is the perfect preince charming.

I ALWAYS KNEW THAT :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Maybe someone can make a translation.

Dear mod or admin ! Sorry, have to post it so big, tried to do it via photobucket but my computer here at work wants me to have a nervous break down . After half an hour of trying i decided to use tinypics.

I'm speak spanish, it's a little similar with french, but I don't understand exactly.

But the article really don't talk about Mathias. It talk about the new tendences in the male beauty, generally, how it should be the locked, with a huge iris, the chest hairless for assume femininity, marked muscles, the man's should be tall, and the example is Mathias. The rest are reviews about how is the beauty before and how is it now. Speaks about the capilar implants, the male manicure, the tattoos fashion and the opinion of a psychologist to change male beauty...

I'm speak spanish, it's a little similar with french, but I don't understand exactly.

But the article really don't talk about Mathias. It talk about the new tendences in the male beauty, generally, how it should be the locked, with a huge iris, the chest hairless for assume femininity, marked muscles, the man's should be tall, and the example is Mathias. The rest are reviews about how is the beauty before and how is it now. Speaks about the capilar implants, the male manicure, the tattoos fashion and the opinion of a psychologist to change male beauty...

Thanks Sacrament! :heart:

On the left avove there was something about money. ... did you get what they wrote.

Still love it that they used Mathías as the perfect man !!!!

Oh, yeah, you right =)

I'll try it...

In the paragraph say : Here is the perfect prince charming. With nearly 25 years, the Danes Mathias Lauridsen is the most famous male representative of the industry top models. His work: parade and present clothes by his physical. In a world where many candidates are still on the floor while some make millions (Brazil's current record is Gisele Bündchen, who earns 26 million at year) Why is it? In addition to objective criteria, what is needed is the personality, the ability to capture light (being photogenic), and also "something": in Lauridsen, for example, a scar on his cheek.

Mathias Lauridsen, a super model from Denmark born on January 13th, 1984He is described as noble as a prince; as handsome as an elf; and as elegant as a king. He is 186cm and with an exquisite face. Look at his face, you can feel peaceful. It seems that he has the ability to make the world quite and can easily attract the attention from the entire world. Mathias is quite familiar with the skills in walking on the T-stages and taking photos. He is a regular visitor of the photographer David Inez and Vinoodh Sims. As a leading role in many advertisements of luxurious brands, Mathias is sexy while with a little lazy; is mature and sedate; and is feminine and slim which makes the aesthetical standard much more diversified.

from : http://www.omnilens.net/fashion-trend/mode...season-one.html

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: