Bellazon

Mathias Lauridsen
Thumbnail

persuazn

Vogue Italia March 2010 : Freja Beha Erichsen and Mathias Lauridsen by Steven Meisel

thx for fashin.

and what i can say?

Oh My God!

this is amazing!!!

Mathias looks fabulous!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

How great is he!!!!

I do think he can also be a good actor :heart: he can be any kind of person if he wants to be ;)

Hi runwayhigh,

think there is a mistake at youtube. I saw the video today and 15 minutes later it was a "private video". :yuckky:

I'll try again later to see if it works. :)

I don't know why they made the video private but you can still watch it here :)

http://www.witchery.com.au/www/136/1001127...le/5142196.html

I wanted to rip the video off YouTube initially. <_<

I wanted to rip the video off YouTube initially. <_<

I tried that too but it didn't work. Instead of returning an mp4 file it returned some useless php file. :yuckky:

I'm sure we can find a valid video in YouTube soon and we can download it too :)

the witchery video is on youtube again for everyone.

Sure they made a mistake. What do you expect from youtube, who blocked videos of Mathias here in Germany because of royalties :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

I managed to rip the video from YouTube. :clap:

All know here that Mathias is the best male model but he is also a great artist :laugh:

Well.. This is one of his drawings

i'm sure that mathias is so talented

Wow, I always wanted to see one of his sketches, he is very talented indeed :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks a lot NinaF :heart: :heart: where did you find it?? Is it from some gallery where he sells his art?? I'm really very curious...

All I need now is to watch one of his football games, does anyone have a video or pictures of him playing :blush: :blush:

It seems I have to wait to get the Italian Vogue for another week :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

For members of Mathias Lauridsen Love group : Posted a rare pic of Mathias there, which I am not allowed to post here.

Thanks a lot Munichmarty for the pic, Mathias looks so adorable with his whole family, I love it :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

It seems I have to wait to get the Italian Vogue for another week :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

For members of Mathias Lauridsen Love group : Posted a rare pic of Mathias there, which I am not allowed to post here.

Thanks a lot Munichmarty for the pic, Mathias looks so adorable with his whole family, I love it :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I was so happy when I found it this morning... nearly jumped up to ceiling .

They look all great... especially the dog :heart: